Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dusk_Edge
ichigo_3
Dusk_Edge
Fusei
Okay, I don't wanna become a spammer, but this deserves its own thread.

Today I was browsing aruond Hastings, in the discount movie section. Used and new. And I found, sticking out like a sore thumb, "Macross: Do you remember love?"

Brand new, original american packaging. Upon doing some research when I got home I discovered that I had gained posession of the original release box when it first came out in America.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!!! Now to some of you, this isn't a big deal. But I am a HUGE mecha fan and to find something so cherry, so vintage.... it's a big deal to me. Oh and I only paid 3 bucks for it too. twisted xd

absolute beauty. that was great. My shining jewel... my copy of the Japanese release of Poltergeist Report: Yuu Yu Hakusho movie. The original VHS and everything. I got it for free because my cousin was in japan for a navy thing... *Swoon*

oh wow, talk about being one lucky son of a gun, the original poltergeist report in VHS, thats really crazy. I wish i had that. crying oh well i will stick to what i have in my 4 video collection, and my massive Gig of harddrive.

I was like, ten when I got it. I ran around screaming in joy for days. Best birthday present EVER.

lucky
Nothing better then a good find. I can relate...just, it didn't have to do with a manga sweatdrop
Shaian Kurai
Nothing better then a good find. I can relate...just, it didn't have to do with a manga sweatdrop

so what did u end up finding, if it wasnt related to manga, im curious to know.
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai

I got the entire fourth season of CSI for cheap. I'm obsessed with that show, particularly the fourth season, and I was happy to find that I got the only one left. >_>
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai

I got the entire fourth season of CSI for cheap. I'm obsessed with that show, particularly the fourth season, and I was happy to find that I got the only one left. >_>

i would have to agree, CSI is freakin addictive, so u did luck out in a way, im glad u found it when u wanted it. unfortunally my budget wont allow me to make purchases like that, i have to save for a while, so i dont have to worry what i want never being in stock biggrin .
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai

i would have to agree, CSI is freakin addictive, so u did luck out in a way, im glad u found it when u wanted it. unfortunally my budget wont allow me to make purchases like that, i have to save for a while, so i dont have to worry what i want never being in stock biggrin .

Oh, another CSI fan, awsome. Lucky for me I have a job that allows me to purchase CSI when I want. Still have to get the first two seasons. Good luck saving!
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai

Oh, another CSI fan, awsome. Lucky for me I have a job that allows me to purchase CSI when I want. Still have to get the first two seasons. Good luck saving!

pssssssssstttttttt......... i know a couple good bootleggers if u want the first 2 season *laughing extremely hard*
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai
ichigo_3
Shaian Kurai

pssssssssstttttttt......... i know a couple good bootleggers if u want the first 2 season *laughing extremely hard*

Riiight...
okay its official, i need some new clothes, cuz im so darn poor looking right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff