Welcome to Gaia! ::

TakuKazuya
It was in one of the FLCL "mangatized" scenes(cant remember which epidsode) and in the middle it Kamon says something like this" Why most you fooly cooly takun why dont you fooly cooly grandpa or fooly cooly me.Fooly Cooly me Naked!!!!!!(showes a full frontal of kamon being naked but a censore bar covers his....unmetionable area...THEN the grandfather starts to pinch at imanginary boobs saying Googly Googly !!!It may not sound funny but if you see that scene youll either do the following... scream WTF!!!! or you will laugh your *** off.Oh for all of you how dont know....Fooly Cooly means breast pinching.....I still laugh at that seen to this day

FLCL episode 1 is on Adult swim tonight! I'm assuming you mean the part where it turns into the manga? That was a great wtf moment!!!XD

I've heard Fooly Cooly means fondling breasts. It can also mean any sexual thing you want it to be. ^_^
I don't have one but they usually all involve a paper fan.
Saiyuki. The funniest I've ever seen. Probably because I can relate to it so much.
I like the part off of inuyasha movie 2. it was funny when inuyahsa & kagome were
in the picture bouth & the camera toke a picture of them & then inuyasha
started to feark out. & he goes look out kagome then he uses his iorn reaver soul stealer on the camera that was so funny. blaugh
in episode 22..of fullmetal alchemist. when Envy...(the homuculus who can shape-shift)....makes fun of ed...quote:"..i can be whoever u want me to be..maybe a taller version of u?...fullmetal pipsquek". i love Envy! heart
Hm.... fruits basket has a ton of them......

Ayame: Ahahaahaha!! No! Lunch Is on me dear tohru! *Wlaks out door with tohru)

Kyo and yuki: *death glare at Shigure*

Shigure: It's no use getting mad at ME.

Ke kek eke..... So much fun stuff!!!
Kaho_chan
oh..and also this part....
User Image
hahahaha!!!!!hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA xd xd xd xd

it is also one of mines!!
Jennicachan
When Naru (Love HIna) punches Keitaro for the first time and he bounces around the hall..

yes this is one funny thing is like bouncing over evrthing and get to the front door sweatdrop
mines when sota(kag's lil bro) asks inuyasha if he could could practice on him saying if he would go out with him then along came kagome and she goes like am i interrupting?it was sooooooo hilarious! biggrin
Prolly in FMA when Ed, Al, and Nina were freaking out cause Gracia was in labor.xDD
In Naruto when he tries to give Sasuke a hug and she decks him. Also when she beats up these kids who call her ugly lol. Naruto always makes these funny "WHAT!!??" faces..real funny.

-John (DJ Aires) domokun
O.k. in one of the Inuyasha movies when Kagome jumps off of kirara's back and into Inuyasha's arms, and Miroku sees and told Sango "Come Sango, jump into my arms don't be shy" or somthing like that and Sango threw a piece of her armor and it hit Miroku in the head, and Shippo was like "idiot". Also from one of the moives, probably the same one, when Shippo and Miroku agreed that they're in too far over their heads and decide to make a run for it. blaugh

Also the episode when Souta like a girl and wanted to practice on Inuyasha, so when Souta actually said it, Kagome came out and and was like "Am i'm missing something?" and Inuyasha was twitching blaugh

Also the one from FMA when Roy said that all the girls should wear mini skirts, and i think, but not sure that in another episode he got excited because of a puppy. blaugh

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Hey, I saw that Inu Yasha movie. That part with Sango was very funny.
One of my favorite anime moment is in Chobits when Hedeki is trying to figure out hout activate CHi. It's so funny how much effort he puts into activating Chi. Another one of my favorite anime moment is in FMA when Roy is fighting Ed.
Naruto! episode 100 i think biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces