Welcome to Gaia! ::

mine's when Sanosuke found Husky and he asked Megumi to take care of Husky for a while. The patient asked Megumi if Sano was her boyfriend and pack! The casted broken leg of the patient got whammed by Megumi...!
My vote would go to the most low-brow humor there is: Slayers
Particularly the first season, when lena sans her powers (that time of the month) resorts to kicking a troll square in the junk!!
That kills me everytime!! xd
My fav is from Azumanga Daioh when they arrive at Chiyo chan's summer place and she announces that she has the only key and Tomo procedes to trhow the key into the forest. When asked y she did this Tomo says, if you heard someone say that wouldnt it make you want to throw it.
Mine's also from Azumanga, when Osaka goes in to wake up Yukari-sensei and thinks she's carrying a frying pan and she's actually carrying a knife.

That killed me! blaugh
Hmm...
Martian successor nadesico!
"Who's making al those noises and loud bangings!?"
"We know someone who would settle for ANY kind of banging!"
BuBba-GuM
Hmm...

3nodding another great!!

Supportive Junior

usukialana
Mine's also from Azumanga, when Osaka goes in to wake up Yukari-sensei and thinks she's carrying a frying pan and she's actually carrying a knife.

That killed me! blaugh

yeah!!!
and also the graduation where osaka was holding a box of tissue while walking in the isle....and whenever she sneezes while the principal was saying his speech..!! blaugh blaugh
Osawagi
BuBba-GuM
Hmm...

3nodding another great!!

XD Nadesico has so many of them...thats the first one i remembered.
how about ~
"We ran out of tea strainers so i'm straining the tea with shakespear. Now we've got the tempest in the teapot, and that's trouble brewing."
and everyone has to like - "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!" XD
BuBba-GuM
Osawagi
BuBba-GuM
Hmm...

3nodding another great!!

XD Nadesico has so many of them...thats the first one i remembered.
how about ~
"We ran out of tea strainers so i'm straining the tea with shakespear. Now we've got the tempest in the teapot, and that's trouble brewing."
and everyone has to like - "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!" XD

"why the Hell is the cook piloting my genger!!" - Gai Diagogi

Supportive Junior

oh..and also this part....
User Image
hahahaha!!!!!hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA xd xd xd xd
The funniest one I've seen is in Rurouni Kenshin. The "Kenshin - gumi" were on a train for the first time and Sanosuke totally freaked because he just couldn''t comprehend how such a heavy transport (train) could move - he acted like a total baby.
My favorite humor scene was the beginning of FLCL epsode 5, "Brittle Bullet" That was just hilarious.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Fruits Basket is just loaded with them.

The episode when Ayame arrived was hilarious and pretty much anything with Shigure.
my funniest moment is on the original dragon ball series

there was this invisble dude that Yamcha had to fight, and Yamcha was getting his a** kicked, so child Krillen came up with an ingenious plan, he got master Roshi to look at Bulma and when he was looking at her he pulled Bulma's top off, Roshi got one of the anime nosebleeds that nearly everymale charactr gets around a woman, and his blood covered the invisible dude and then Yamcha kicked his a**

Obsessive Garbage

33,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Expert Skill 150
kz17
mine's when Sanosuke found Husky and he asked Megumi to take care of Husky for a while. The patient asked Megumi if Sano was her boyfriend and pack! The casted broken leg of the patient got whammed by Megumi...!

I'd go with the Naruto and Sasuke kissing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces