Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

Best boy Mizuki didn't get a route .

I think there gonna not go with a route. I think this anime is gonna be like all the Otome anime. Were they explore all the routes but no one gets that Aoba a**. But if I had to choose I would want Koujaku's route cause i love there relationship. Childhood friends turned lovers get's to me .
I don't think they will either and that makes me want to punch a wall. crying plzzzz just a little gay? Does that even really count as gay? I can probably talk myself into believing they will, it's not a big deal, Koujaku has been eye raping Aoba's hair every episode anyway, they wouldn't make it that obvious and leave Noiz out right?! And Clear's apron!? I have too many feelings about this to wait another week.

I like Clear's muffled voice, but I don't think there's too much they could do with Clear that I wouldn't find precious and endearing. emotion_kirakira

I wonder how they'll go about introducing Mink though... that's something I definitely don't expect to see animated. xD

Shy Noob

eh I don't think it'd go to any route

I'm reminded of Devil Survivors' ending where the anime ending was totally different from the game endings.

AsianJazz's Princess

Clears route made my feels go User Image but tbh u think it'll go into koujakus route T-T

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
Pffft, I was watching the latest episode when my bf came onto Steam, and I mentioned I was just finishing up watching some anime, and told him the title. I didn't mention it was based off a yaoi VN, since I'd just assumed that he knew what it was, since I was talking about it to some people we knew last week and he was right there.

He proceeded to Google image search it. His brain melted. I told him about the True Ending. His mind melted a bit more. I found the entire situation to be ******** hilarious.

Precious Sweetheart

I'm loving the anime so far. It's pretty spot-on with the game, with some scenes just being switched around some places. I actually told my boyfriend to watch it, and he said he liked the first episode and found it interesting. lol I'm actually in the process of finishing the game (need to do Noiz and Mink, then the rest) but I hope they end up putting the most important scenes in each of the routes into the anime. I don't think they'll choose a route and leave most of the romance out.
kouhasquad
Yo, so the DMMD anime starts tomorrow and I'm wondering how pumped everyone is for it?
I watched part of a let's play for it (I finished the common route and Clear's route so far.) and this is a highly anticipated anime on my watch list.
Also, what route do you think it'll go for, if any? I'm so curious as to how they're going to adapt the game as an anime.

OMG! Looking forward to watching the anime series!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Aaaah I just saw Ryuuhou. eek Are we going down Koujaku's route? Or are they going to pack everyone's route/backstory in and skip the romance completely?

Clean Conversationalist

11,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have no clue how I'm feeling about the downgraded style, and Crunchyroll is not being kind to me (as a non-premium user). However, after watching episode one, I thought Rhyme was pretty spiffy, and Ren is a wonderful character. I just want Noiz, though. Noiz, Ryuuhou, Koujaku, and Shiroba. I just------- gonk gonk

Anxious Hero

I honestly saw the opening and was like omg this is gonna be good, having no idea it was a yoai video game at the time, *looks it up* oh.... I am a guy yet I honestly think I am not going to drop the show because of that. rofl

Its a pretty anime.
All I have to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas