Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Paris Hilton as Sailor Moon.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 30, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Wealthy Lover

Live action can never replace the burning passion of watching real Anime. That is the sad truth. 3nodding

Search Inuyasha on Yahoo! on the images, and expect loads of Inu-obsessed fans dress up as characters from the anime. Tell me how they look like.
Once I saw a totally fat woman posing as Kagome with the mini-skirt, and the bow and arrow. I almost vomitted out my lunch. It was so funny, and yet so ugly.
I have seen pictures of quite life like characters, and I most agree they look quite good. But try making "Sesshomaru's" fake hair fly with the wind! 3nodding
That's scary.

Dapper Genius

Shadow Clara
If I knew any actors, I could tell you. Um, Brittney Spears tried acting once, right? She could be Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.
I'd like to see that.
And what the hell does Paris Hilton do? I think her only purpose on Earth is to waste space. She needs to get a job, that lazy bum.

If I could, I swear I'd hurt you. Britney Spears as Sakaki?! WTF? stressed The chick can't sing, she's not pretty, and she can't act, and you want to put her in the roll of one of the most beautiful, gentle characters of Azumanga Daiou?! That is a grave insult to Sakaki-san, Azumanga Daiou, and Azuma Kiyohiko herself!
Dragain
Live action can never replace the burning passion of watching real Anime. That is the sad truth. 3nodding

Search Inuyasha on Yahoo! on the images, and expect loads of Inu-obsessed fans dress up as characters from the anime. Tell me how they look like.
Once I saw a totally fat woman posing as Kagome with the mini-skirt, and the bow and arrow. I almost vomitted out my lunch. It was so funny, and yet so ugly.
I have seen pictures of quite life like characters, and I most agree they look quite good. But try making "Sesshomaru's" fake hair fly with the wind! 3nodding
Yes, it is sickening to see.
I think Jim Carrey should play Vash The Stampete. He'd need to buff up just a little, but i think he could be perfect for the absolute geekiness that is Vash!
Dragain

I know what you mean. It can be pretty disturbing.
Paris Hilton should never be able to make another movie again! It should be against the law!

~PaulieRapture99
Paris Hilton is too hot to be Sailor Moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas