Welcome to Gaia! ::

I`ve caught this anime a few times, I think it comes on Friday afternoons during the kiddie programing hour. The only thing is, is that it`s so freaking weird that I think it would be scary for children!

The character designs are so facinating, that`s what really caught my eye. It`s much like Yoshitaka Amano`s work. It`s quite eerie and a strange choice for children, despite the storyline centering on 3 girls in a witch school/world.

I`d like to know more about this anime. I think the episodes are only about 15 min long, cause it didn`t even have an ending theme! Does anyone have any info? The title is "Arusu" (アルス), the name of the main character.

Thanks! biggrin
Ayu-pan
I`ve caught this anime a few times, I think it comes on Friday afternoons during the kiddie programing hour. The only thing is, is that it`s so freaking weird that I think it would be scary for children!

The character designs are so facinating, that`s what really caught my eye. It`s much like Yoshitaka Amano`s work. It`s quite eerie and a strange choice for children, despite the storyline centering on 3 girls in a witch school/world.

I`d like to know more about this anime. I think the episodes are only about 15 min long, cause it didn`t even have an ending theme! Does anyone have any info? The title is "Arusu" (アルス), the name of the main character.

Thanks! biggrin

That anime sounds worse than pokemon stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas