Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Noob

AKA: The biggest disappointment ever.
Started out so badass. Then turned into a teenie love flick.
Indeed, let the flamage begin.
Convince me otherwise with your impractical conjectural smut.
Definitely not the "biggest" disappointment ever, I feel like it only kinda sucked. It was definitely rushed and could of ended up a little less lovey-dovey though.
On the contrary I'm actually pretty impressed how this anime is going considering the how much I HATED Accel World. Also, I was well aware this was going to be a lovey dovey anime after being victim to the many spoilers in discussion threads of episode 1. Considering that 80% of the anime I watch is lovey dovey, I'm totally fine with how the anime is currently doing. From what I've seen I'd give it a 8/10.

Shirtless Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
i loved it the whole way through biggrin the story was sooooooooooooooo good and i cant wait till next week for the next episode. its going to be a 24 episode series Kirito and asuna are such an awesome pairing and the action in the series is perfect smile

Shirtless Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
MoTrance
Definitely not the "biggest" disappointment ever, I feel like it only kinda sucked. It was definitely rushed and could of ended up a little less lovey-dovey though.
i like lovey dovey stuff. (as long there is enough action to balance. and the hero falls for the girl i like the most razz )

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Incredibly boring series, the concept was good as a stuck in mmo type of thing however the main genre which was pretty much a boring love story killed it for me, also it seemed like 80% of the series was filler. Now I know that it wasn't filler but it may as well have been because of all the side stories. It was just not my cup of tea really, I mean I watched it and enjoyed some parts but in all honestly it was too dull for that type of setting and rushed.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I dropped it since the time jumps were so large that I couldn't take the story seriously. I shouldn't have to read the novel to find out why something happened.

Tipsy Phantom

I could've done with a little less of the lovey dovey s**t, but I mean it is still good. Love the attack combos with them.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Lucidly
I dropped it since the time jumps were so large that I couldn't take the story seriously. I shouldn't have to read the novel to find out why something happened.

I don't get why you people seriously think watching Kirito grinding constantly would be a good idea.

Besides, thanks to the attempt to condense the first and second novels into one, the anime itself actually has a significantly smaller time skip than the novel. The novel effectively starts with Kirito around level 70-ish and then flashbacks parts leading up to it.

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

SAO is written like a fan-fic. Of course it'll suck to an extent.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

So As I Pray
Lucidly

I don't get why you people seriously think watching Kirito grinding constantly would be a good idea.

Besides, thanks to the attempt to condense the first and second novels into one, the anime itself actually has a significantly smaller time skip than the novel. The novel effectively starts with Kirito around level 70-ish and then flashbacks parts leading up to it.
»I have to agree with you on the grinding levels. I can't imagine enjoying watching him practice a move over and over just to master it. Or fighting random mobs to gain experience. If it is boring to me to grind levels in a game then I don't want to watch someone else do it.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
So As I Pray
Lucidly

I'm not referring to only grinding. The relationship between Kirito and Asuna also isn't very believable to me because of so little development before it escalated so quickly.

The plot is just as important as the story and I think SAO's plot is done poorly.

Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
anime with romance is always cute but if its just full-on romance I'd drop it
though I probably won't since I want to see more kirito on my screen
Midnight Mona

SAO is awesome and not a disappointment.
Midnight Mona

i love this show 4laugh

azusa and kirito moved too fast and there wasn't enough balancing out the sappyness
but i still love them
they are for real which is rare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas