< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Joeylinky
[insert statement where he says one thing, but will contradict it later on]

Me? Nope. I'm not you, Joeylinky. Because what makes YOU the pathetic one is the fact you sacrificed your dignity, your honor, your pride, your self-worth, and the chance to have your opinion be heard for naught. Because why shall I believe you when you sound so pathetic, it is actually become a sad fact?

I am not saying this as an insult, but as a series of three facts:

1) You have lied about what anime series are your favorites, and did it in such a pathetic manner. I mean, why lie when people can read your profile and see what topics you go to? It's like you want to be proven you cannot be honest. It's so sad, it is pathetic. confused

2) You tell me that you do not care what I have to say. Yet you still choose to respond. We also have three points where you attack me directly, and two of them were responses to pretty much two simple snubs.

3) Where are your opinions on what makes Sword Art Online? Why are you not defending your dignity, your honor, your pride your self-respect, what you like, what you hate instead, and this opinion of yours instead? Besides the fact you could not prove that you have a valid opinion, everything else is not there. Because instead of defending those things, you chose to make contradictory statements that dismiss all past, present, and future claims you make.

So let me repeat what I have said in a way that you can understand (ala the YouTube page):

So why shall I believe somebody who says one thing now, and later proves it is a pathetic lie later on? I cannot, because you have nothing (as no pride and no dignity; just thin skin). Trust me, you lost any chance to be taken seriously. So just block me, because you are nothing more than a pathetic liar and an even bigger coward. emotion_yatta

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
NARRATOR: What will happen next? Will Joeylinky try to make a hollow berating that further proves he is a pathetic liar? Or will Joeylinky finally block KUMA-NIN after realizing that his opponent does not believe anything he says?

(Because lets face it, I am a cynic, not a superior Joeylinky clone.)

Seeing how Joeylinky has killed his dignity, his pride, his means of being taken seriously, his right to have his opinion be heard, and his manhood... He has two choices: Either block KUMA-NIN and not confess that he is a pathetic liar... Or... Have the topic be about how he hates Nintendo games, loves having a 'y' in his name, and more. emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff