Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
so i just watched the final ep of sword art online and i gotta say i love this anime but WTF!!!! it was kinda corny and lame i mean it was sweet but finding out that the final boss was the blood oaths guild leader and kirito deafeating him in the most stupidest way GAHHHHHH!!!! im sorry but i just had to get this out thier i really hope season 2 will be better crying i just feel like this anime was wayyy to rushed stressed but i really did enjoy the chemistry between asuna and kirito although that felt rushed to sad im thinking of reading the light novels if any one has read them are they the same as the show?

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

What final ep? It's schedule for a 25 episode run.

Rich Capitalist

42rd

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last episode.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
42rd

it was the final arch, its the last episode for that particular story.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
hideki311
so i just watched the final ep of sword art online and i gotta say i love this anime but WTF!!!! it was kinda corny and lame i mean it was sweet but finding out that the final boss was the blood oaths guild leader and kirito deafeating him in the most stupidest way GAHHHHHH!!!! im sorry but i just had to get this out thier i really hope season 2 will be better crying i just feel like this anime was wayyy to rushed stressed but i really did enjoy the chemistry between asuna and kirito although that felt rushed to sad im thinking of reading the light novels if any one has read them are they the same as the show?

i did not read the manga myself but my friends did and said its quiet different from the anime.it contains way more details on how they are surviving in the real world and character build up. they also said it was a lot slower and possibly boring to read for most, thats why they prefer the anime.
SPOILER BELOW
in the manga he finds her IRL and they get together and then enter a new game(together) and get stuck in that one.(new season)

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
sorry i meant final episode for that story arc sweatdrop but i think that if they are going to do arcs like in the light novel they should have made the sword art arc longer instead of botching it to 14 epsodes for that paticular arc it felt idk rushed to me

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
also does anyone know were i could purchase or read the light novels?

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
"Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ,"
╔══════════════════╗
x
Actually, the anime added in a lot of the side stories so to me it wasn't really rushed.
Unfortunately there is no place where you can but the novels in English. But I really hope that some company picks it up soon. Google should be your best friend.

x
╚══════════════════╝
"ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ."
User Image

Partying Reveler

Now on to the New Arc. Asuna is gone and Kirito must find her >:U

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
ASUNA! kirito will find her i believe in him GO Kirirto! scream
Whatever you do don't read the SAO wiki page..... I just ruined everything for myself.

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
i hate spoilers crying once i start i can't stop reading its so much more fun not knowing what going to happened next i really wish i knew of a site were i can read the light novels neutral i hear those have so much more expantion on the story

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
i just found a translation site for the light novel online biggrin and i would love to see a american publishing company pick it up and translate the books to english and make them for sale here i would be very pleased I SAY A PETITION SHOULD BE STARTED scream but i feel like there would not be enough people who would sign it sweatdrop
Chiisana Tantei
User Image
"Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ,"
╔══════════════════╗
x
Actually, the anime added in a lot of the side stories so to me it wasn't really rushed.
Unfortunately there is no place where you can but the novels in English. But I really hope that some company picks it up soon. Google should be your best friend.

x
╚══════════════════╝
"ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ."
User Image

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
its not the last episode

Quick Reply

Submit