Morbid Gnome
Maiadorn
Morbid Gnome
Maiadorn
Morbid Gnome
ChaosCross
anime is all the life there is in this world

stare

I know, I know.......I'm getting the wolves...

Wolves? No. We need a chainsaw.

If possible I can cross-breed a wolf and a chainsaw.

eek Do it. twisted

Right.......you get the candles, I'll see if I can find some wine...

Do my mushroom shaped, multicolored, unscented candles work?
Tee-hee-hee
Cute wings on your head!
The Anime Girl
Okay, I'll admit that I prefer anime in Japanese with subtitles, but what really irritates me are the people who are so convinced of their own superiority about anime that they refuse to allow others into their little clubs. Of course the subbed anime are better, but what's with those people who think that those who watch the dubbed anime are lesser kinds of fans.
Yes there are bad voice actors in the American audio tracks, but deal with it. Nobody is forcing you to watch dubbed anime, just be glad that there are other people who are enjoying this art form.
<sigh> Okay, I'm done ranting now.

I think same 3nodding
I haven't met as many elitists as I have people who have watched Yugioh, Pokemon, DBZ and Inuyasha (NOTHING against these shows, they're just easy for examples) and suddenly "OMG!!111! aNIME IS LEIK TEH KEWLNES!!11". That tends to bug me a lot. stressed It's even worse when they think they're experts, start showing off how much they know and think they're better than everyone else. stare

As far as sub vs. dub... I generally watch the subbed version first, then if I feel like it, I'll watch it in English. There always tends to be something that's better explained in one language. For example, I watched Ghost in the Shell and the parts that didn't make sense in the subtitles, made perfect sense in English (and vice-versa).
I like dubbed anime. That doesn't make me less of a fan.

I just don't like people who's only span of anime is InuYasha, Bebop and Trigun and they only see it on Adult Swim.
Hanyou_Hikaru
I like dubbed anime. That doesn't make me less of a fan.

I just don't like people who's only span of anime is InuYasha, Bebop and Trigun and they only see it on Adult Swim.
I like both subbed and dubbed.

IRL Gekko

I don't really prefer either, but I like to find the differences between subbed and dubbed anime.

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
ukyorocks126
Bump

You necroposted this from almost four months ago to ******** bump it? You suck.
Yes, elitists annoy me. They're always like, " Anything with an American influence is stupid, and anyone who watches dubbed anime is stupid too!" Get a life, people! stressed
Those kind of people think they are special in a way, and they are huge nerds.
What's worse are the Wapanese stare
RedLovely

::blinks:: ?
RedLovely
White people pretending to be Japanese.
The Anime Girl
Another thing that is creepy, weird and incredibly irritating:
Those people who insert Japanese words into their English sentences; such as: "Oooo! That Sesshoumaru is so kawaii!" or "You're such a baka!"
WTF?! I mean, it's been established for many years that inserting French into conversation is rather pretensious. Now, in the mode of pop culture, idiots who think they've learned Japanese from watching anime (don't even get me started - if you think you have learned Japanese from anime, you're wrong and should join a class and actually learn the language) think that inserting Japanese words into their English sentences is cool or cute or something. (It's really just irritating and stupid)
Okay, there's another rant for you.
^_^ I swear I'm not a bad person, just easily annoyed at people who are just ignorant and think that they are being cool.

Exactly.

But it's funny sometimes.

"Malice Mizer is so sukoi!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out