Welcome to Gaia! ::

So on just over a month in going to Tokyo. YAY. And I really want to go to the studio ghibli museum while I'm there.
However the reviews are terrible. But I just want to know if anyone has gone so I can ask them about it. My friend is there now and she loves it. But I just want a few more opinions.
I went, it was ok. The gift shop was the most impressive thing, but if you're trying to learn about ghibli history, see original artwork, or even just learn about the people working there, you're going to be disappointed. There are also imitation gift shops for Ghibli with all the same merchandise everywhere.

Try going to Kamakura or Akihabara instead. Way more fun.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
pludonuto
I went, it was ok. The gift shop was the most impressive thing, but if you're trying to learn about ghibli history, see original artwork, or even just learn about the people working there, you're going to be disappointed. There are also imitation gift shops for Ghibli with all the same merchandise everywhere.

Try going to Kamakura or Akihabara instead. Way more fun.

Really? You would think that they would put more effort into it since it's such an internationally influencial studio...

Suyhay's Wife

Sparkling Genius

13,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Cashmina
So on just over a month in going to Tokyo. YAY. And I really want to go to the studio ghibli museum while I'm there.
However the reviews are terrible. But I just want to know if anyone has gone so I can ask them about it. My friend is there now and she loves it. But I just want a few more opinions.

oh you lucky duck QnQ i want to go to japan </3
i've never seen the museum but ouo since studio ghibli has totoro 8'D i'd definitely go for the catbus! <3
I hope there's like a big a** catbus sculpture in there or i would be so disappointed gonk
OhhCookiesX3
Cashmina

i've never seen the museum but ouo since studio ghibli has totoro 8'D i'd definitely go for the catbus! <3
I hope there's like a big a** catbus sculpture in there or i would be so disappointed gonk
from what I read you can. But it's for Ages 5 and under.

And yeah I would want there to be drawings and stuff. Hmm. I just really don't know. D:

Suyhay's Wife

Sparkling Genius

13,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Cashmina
OhhCookiesX3
Cashmina

from what I read you can. But it's for Ages 5 and under.

And yeah I would want there to be drawings and stuff. Hmm. I just really don't know. D:

RUDEEEEE AGES 5 AND UNDER? QNQ I WANNA GO ON THE CATBUSSSSS *goes sulk*

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Oh man I want to go to that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash