Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much do you like anime??

A lot 0.78846153846154 78.8% [ 41 ]
Its ok 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
A little 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
anime sux 0.057692307692308 5.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 >

My dog always starts howling at the Freckles song from kenshin. Its amazing how he recognizes it. He howls when the we play the japanese and english versions and when me or my sister sings it. Even when we tried humming it his ears perk up. Does your pets have any reactions to songs (anime-based or not)?? Especially during the freckles song? Lol, try it with your pet.
The singer for inuyasha's opening song, his voise is high, so my bird goes crazy, and wont shut up
My dog howls whenever a high note is held too long on a song. I just howl with him.
my old cockatiels went nuts whenever the fraiser song played
this might seem the weirdest..but my gerbils start to sake their head up and down when they see inuyasha or mega man
Mine have an odd habit for yelping each time they hear the Love Hina Opening song. Sometimes I just put it on just to see them react xd And for some reason when I used to watch DBZ a lot and the Cell saga was around, my Yorkie would sit on my lap and just stare at Cell and soemtimes growl, I think his voice was annoying to her or something.
i dont hav pets! heheheh!
I play the harmonica and the drums...the drums are so loud, my dog goes and hides, but when I play harmonica (especially bob dylan...it's weird) he howls along with. It's weird because he's losing his hearing, too, I'm surprised he can pick up on it.

My cat likes metallica and classical music...he always butts his way into my room when either Beethoven or the black album is on full-blast. As far as anime goes, my kitten sits on my manga when I'm reading it... razz
Call_of_Darkness
The singer for inuyasha's opening song, his voise is high, so my bird goes crazy, and wont shut up

There's more than one opening song for Inuyasha.

My dog doesn't hear much music, we can't let her in or she'll clutter up the house. She's not so small.
Meeko_Pilotto
Mine have an odd habit for yelping each time they hear the Love Hina Opening song. Sometimes I just put it on just to see them react xd And for some reason when I used to watch DBZ a lot and the Cell saga was around, my Yorkie would sit on my lap and just stare at Cell and soemtimes growl, I think his voice was annoying to her or something.

she new cell was ulgy ands didnt like him

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
anime isnt as good as manga. manga you can sit and stare and oggle the best parts!!
Whenever my dog howls at something its usually a bad thing. xd Like when I play my instrument. But she has barked at my manga before.
.......User Image

This should go into the chatterbox thread.
dunno. my cat is so fat, he probably doesnt care. and my other kitty is deaf. so i wouldnt know. stare

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
my friend's bird sings to anime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers