Welcome to Gaia! ::

just when you thought it was dead... bump.
furry you say... humm..... can i get fox ears. plz and i no a anime with a cat girl called..... sweatdrop dam i forgot it.it hade robots init. crying
David-Animeking
furry you say... humm..... can i get fox ears. plz and i no a anime with a cat girl called..... sweatdrop dam i forgot it.it hade robots init. crying
I am confused. What are you saying? English?
Tokyo Mew Mew is full of furryness. I mean, it's a manga about girls that get enfused with wild animal DNA!
Kewl!*glomp* But is there an anime?
Podunk_the_Mighty
Last time I posted this it got deleted,(Probably because I used the H-word) So I post again. Does anyone know of a furry anime?

The only good furry anime I know of is Wolf's Rain. But of you want something 'cuter' and less serious - *shudders* Hamtaro or *double shudder* Pokemon.
AnimeKoneko242
Podunk_the_Mighty
Last time I posted this it got deleted,(Probably because I used the H-word) So I post again. Does anyone know of a furry anime?

The only good furry anime I know of is Wolf's Rain. But of you want something 'cuter' and less serious - *shudders* Hamtaro or *double shudder* Pokemon.
bleh! oh, and I can't watch wolfs rain. It's on saturdays.
Spring and Chaos
Cat Soup
The Cat Returns

I hope you like cats because that's what all of those are...
Travesty
Spring and Chaos
Cat Soup
The Cat Returns

I hope you like cats because that's what all of those are...
thanx! *glomp*
...interesting.
Hmm.. I can't really think of anything else besides the ones already mentioned.

There's DiGI Charat which has people with cat, bunny, panda, or dog parts.

Erm.. in Fruits Basket the Sohmas change into animals..

If you're into shounen-ai/manga there's Loveless. Which has really cute cat people in it.
funny- hmm maybe Puni Puni Poemi or Ebichu smile
blaugh Inuyasha! Inuyasha has fuzzy ears and what about Poke'mon? They're all fuzzy! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff