Wealthy Explorer

Kazemaru Shichijo
The Spectacular Insomniac
Kazemaru Shichijo
Dragon Ball was the best.
Dragon Ball Z was also memorable.
Dragon Ball GT doesn't exist.

I know GT had several plot holes and wasn't as high quality as its predecessors but I still don't get the reason for all the hate. Its not like it was flat out terrible. I mean there are much shows out there. I have to say DBZ is my favorite since it showed before DB aired in America(at least on Toonami anyway) so it will always have that special place in my heart. As for DB and GT I loved both. Sure I can't remember much of GT because I was 10 and it came on at 11 at night and therefore I would fall asleep from sheer exhaustion. All in all there is not a part of the DB animated franchise that I hate to say the least.
I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

Wow really? It was that bad to you? Honestly? Was there nothing appealing about it? Nothing at all? Not the Shadow Dragon Concept? SS4? Gogeta SS4? Nothing?
-flips through the manga-
Nothing. I seriously don't know what you're talking about.
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

I know GT had several plot holes and wasn't as high quality as its predecessors but I still don't get the reason for all the hate. Its not like it was flat out terrible. I mean there are much shows out there. I have to say DBZ is my favorite since it showed before DB aired in America(at least on Toonami anyway) so it will always have that special place in my heart. As for DB and GT I loved both. Sure I can't remember much of GT because I was 10 and it came on at 11 at night and therefore I would fall asleep from sheer exhaustion. All in all there is not a part of the DB animated franchise that I hate to say the least.

Wow really? It was that bad to you? Honestly? Was there nothing appealing about it? Nothing at all? Not the Shadow Dragon Concept? SS4? Gogeta SS4? Nothing?

Elitist. Pathetic.

Wealthy Explorer

Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.
I'll read it, if you can prove that Akira Toriyama wrote it and that it's not just some horrific fan-fic made for the money.
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.
I'll read it, if you can prove that Akira Toriyama wrote it and that it's not just some horrific fan-fic made for the money.

Wow you are just sad.

Shirtless Werewolf

11,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
yeah dragon ball was good of course I watched dragon ball z first but then found out about dragon ball and watched that and it is good and no one can say that it was s**t cause it isn't sure there wasen't as much fighting in it then in dragon ball z or gt but it is the begining of the story without it dragon ball z would be nothing and also its strange gt seemed to try and put both the adventure that dragon ball was with the great fighting of dragon ball z and yet it hasen't gone down well with the fans but people want another series but that will never happen
good they are all great i grew up watching dragon ball and dragon ball z then i watch dragon ball gt. what i great time to grow up

Wealthy Explorer

Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.

Wow you are just sad.
What's sad is that your tastes are so terrible that you can actually enjoy something so badly made.
I watched it as a kid, I can't watch it now. It's not ruined, but I like the way I remember it as a kid too much to watch it now.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Hmm, I watched all three (mainly read them since I watched on and off) - but very much less of DBGT. They were all good in their own way.

DB itself was lighthearted and more tongue-in-cheek, which I particularly liked. It had the Dr. Slump/COWA feel about it and I know I laughed more watching/reading that than DBZ or DBGT.

Toriyama's a genius. I hope you enjoyed DB. smile
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.

Wow you are just sad.
What's sad is that your tastes are so terrible that you can actually enjoy something so badly made.

Terrible tastes? If my tastes were terrible then I don't think I would've ever watched the DB franchise in the first place. DBGT is not as terrible as you think it is. I actually pity you. I've seen some horrible stuff, trust me I have, DBGT is not so down right horrific that its existence needs to be denied.
CHOOCHOO HERE COMES YGG
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.

Wow you are just sad.
Shh Shh.
Insom, he's retarded beyond belief.
Don't even try.

The best part about the ignore list is that it's auto-trolling.

Oh so you think I'm retarded? You view all of the members on this sight as retarded and you hate anime. I'm not sure why your member again. Oh right its to troll right?
Dragon ball was ok, DBZ is my favorite..GT...i've only watched it one time through so..i'll leave it at that.

Wealthy Explorer

CHOOCHOO HERE COMES YGG
Kazemaru Shichijo
Kazemaru Shichijo

Elitist. Pathetic.

Wow you are just sad.
Shh Shh.
Insom, he's retarded beyond belief.
Don't even try.

The best part about the ignore list is that it's auto-trolling.
Don't worry. I know. I'm just having a little added fun.
You should know that by now. It's me after all.
DB and DBZ and the end of DBGT and all of its movies are f#cking awesome watched it all thru my childhood!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff