Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anju Marker6
I was watching it for a while and then I stopped but I can't remember what episode it was...It was when Chrona was already a good guy and was fighting along side Maaka-he wrote a depressing poem!? Know what episode it is?
*ahem* and I'd be a Meister.

yeah that poem was depressing but funny too, and also i didnt like how they change her to be a boy in the anime and justine didnt turn bad guy at the end
kingyogi
Anju Marker6
I was watching it for a while and then I stopped but I can't remember what episode it was...It was when Chrona was already a good guy and was fighting along side Maaka-he wrote a depressing poem!? Know what episode it is?
*ahem* and I'd be a Meister.

yeah that poem was depressing but funny too, and also i didnt like how they change her to be a boy in the anime and justine didnt turn bad guy at the end

neutral %Thanks

Liberal Cultist

Honestly, I'd be a weapon, because I'm not someone who usually takes charge, or that can fight well; and based on my personality, I'd either a gun, because I'm fairly sharper shooter, or a rapier, because I'm thin and feeble.

Also, I did enjoy that they made Crona into a boy in the anime. I feel as though that the character of the weak-minded, insane child goes to the female sex too often in anime. I appreciated the change.

Beloved Browser

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love the show it has an interesting story, great animation, and even better characters.

I would to be a meister and have either a yoyo weapon or boomerang weapon. Also using a husband to beat up bad guys sounds fun... whee
to me soul eater is ******** badass. i find black star hilarious, tsubaki is hot af and i love soul eater's voice but i dont like maka, she is to uptight nd get laid. rofl

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I prefer the manga over the anime, though the anime isn't half bad either. I'm quite sure I'd be a meister, I wouldn't be able to follow another's lead >< So yeah a meister, my weapon would probably be my best friend, she'd make a great weapon and we'd work together well I think. I'd like her to be a sword or something, but I'm pretty sure she'd be more of a blunt weapon, like an axe xD

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I would be a meister! No wait, a weapon! I can't choose. cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers