Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
ninja Can I just say I greatly enjoy this anime, I mean I so would love to use my husband as a weapon. Either that or I be his weapon he is amazing with weapons he practices with a wooden sword any chance he gets.
So, who would you like to be your weapon/ miester???

Alien Flatterer

6,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd personally like to be a meister, it seems like I'd do better as a meister. cool plus they're cool.
But it would be much more fun to just have a 'conversation' with Excalibur 4laugh 4laugh

Fashionable Noob

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
xd Personally I'd try and avoid Excalibur for two reasons. 1) Could not deal with the 1000 provisions and 2) if I did get past the provisions I couldn't deal with his sneezing. Lol. Yet, if I could hear him randomly say "FOOL" just one time I'd probably Death Chop him >.<. I do however wish I could be one of kids weapons, that would be fun to deal with lol
This series was both hilarious and amazing at the same time. I wish they made a spin off or something. Would love them to bring it back!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
f0r3v3r0n3
This series was both hilarious and amazing at the same time. I wish they made a spin off or something. Would love them to bring it back!
There's a prequel manga called "Soul Eater, Not!". It's less action oriented than the main series, but has cameos from other characters every now and then.

The manga is better than the anime, much better. I liked the anime up until the point it wildly veered away from the manga's story, and then ended the way it did. such a terrible ending.
fioxna
xd Personally I'd try and avoid Excalibur for two reasons. 1) Could not deal with the 1000 provisions and 2) if I did get past the provisions I couldn't deal with his sneezing. Lol. Yet, if I could hear him randomly say "FOOL" just one time I'd probably Death Chop him >.<. I do however wish I could be one of kids weapons, that would be fun to deal with lol

I'd like being inter-changeable so i could switch roles throughout battle smile

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I imagine my mom would make a good meister. She's become quite good with a gun.

Lonely Smoker

FOOL! My Legend dates back to the 12th Century!

Ruthless Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lately, Crona's faces have been really weird and excessive. Honestly, even badly drawn.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
If i where a weapon, I'd be a nuclear missile.
I was watching it for a while and then I stopped but I can't remember what episode it was...It was when Chrona was already a good guy and was fighting along side Maaka-he wrote a depressing poem!? Know what episode it is?
*ahem* and I'd be a Meister.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i'd personally love to be a meister
but then again, i'm the kind who just follows what someone says
like a weapon that lets its meister use them
but meisters are cooler....
I would probably be a meister, but I have no idea who would be my weapon!

khumn's Princess

Moonlight Mage

I'd be a weapon c:

Anxious Informer

Tis an awesome anime. I just finished rewatching it last night.
BTW I'm a fan of the music but one track eludes me. But its in this vid starting at 8:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQHKa69Mkzo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces