Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Shapeshifter

14,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I decided to try requesting some Envy/Edward art (from Fullmetal Alchemist, of course) on the freebies board....and two people downvoted without saying a damn thing. I don't think I broke any of the rules, I just think they decided to be jerks cause they don't like the pairing >>

So, to distract myself from that annoyance, what do you guys think about FMA? I just started watching it like....a year ago. I know, I'm super late to the fandom XD I really wish I would've watched it sooner, but eh....when it was first out, I was kinda against watching super popular anime.

What about you guys?

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
You think two abrupt downvotes are weird? Try posting a topic on the ponies board. I once received 16 downvotes before a single post could be made.

What do I think about FMA? I love it. It's my favorite anime of all time. Are you watching the original, or Brotherhood? If you haven't already, I recommend watching both versions... One's dark and mature, and the other's bright and uplifting, so they each offer a different (Yet each highly enjoyable) experience.

Precious Sweetheart

I don't think you should worry about the upvote/downvote system. It doesn't really matter, and if people are downvoting you for no reason, they're probably just trolls who thinks it's funny.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten to watching FMA, but everyone seems to enjoy it so I may end up watching it soon. We'll see.
I could go on forever about this anime.
My preference goes with the manga and Brotherhood mostly because of Ling, but I still enjoy the 03 anime. It depends on whether you want an uplifting ending or one that'll punch you right in the gut.

Opinionated Trash

I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. One of my top favorites with Black Butler and Hetalia. My favorite characters are Envy, Pride, Edward, and Alphonse. I don't mind the pairing of Edward x Envy, but I am more of a crossover pairing person since it is more rare and more interesting. Of course not many people like them and throw their pairings in my face in pride. So I just ignore the haters whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff