Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am i right?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

don't ask me i like all forms of anime. Japanese, Korean, American. it's all good...unless it's bad anime. XP
Crystalera
SelphieRoth
Well, there is also a debate on if Teen Titans is a anime or not..I believe Cowboy Bebop is made in America, and It's still considered anime. As for avatar, it looks alot like anime. What I am getting across is if they use the elements of a traditional japanese animation, they should be considered anime. ^.^

Cowboy Bebop was sooo made in Japan...Yoko Kano did the music for that one. It wasnt made in America...^^;;

Blame my friend who fed me this false information...^.^;;..I was mearly repeating what he said when he was right behind me while I was reading about this topic. XD...Anyways...Are there any "american anime's"? ..
u spell anime wrong
...I hate this question...what the hell is anime to begin with? Its short for animation, but has been confined to Japan...it is very confusing. I would say anime is the style of the animation...where its drawn isn't really the point. Japanese anime is from Japan, American Anime is from America, Korean anime is from Korea, and so on...they are all anime non-the-less.
SariasBF
Uncle Kenny
LilyChan
Uncle Kenny
SariasBF
ReannaKing
Anime, by original definition, means animation. So if you go by that, ANYTHING that's animated is anime.

well over time pretty much every definition changes
Really the only definition of anime that I've seen altered is the American one which thinks that anime is strictly animation that comes from Japan.

That's because the majority of Americans are stupid. ^___^
Quite true

dont ever insult America again! scream

shut up.America is dumb.your dumb.i hate anericans,they think they'er better then everyone else on the planet.they just scaredy bitches.)oh lets make the canadians help protect us(lol give me a brake.we canadians won't stand for the assholes down south for long blaugh
Rammstein_boy
shut up.America is dumb.your dumb.i hate anericans,they think they'er better then everyone else on the planet.they just scaredy bitches.)oh lets make the canadians help protect us(lol give me a brake.we canadians won't stand for the assholes down south for long blaugh

Listen, a**. You may disagree with a lot of things about America. As someone who has to live there, I know I do. But don't assume I'm dumb and self-important. You know nothing about me. So shut the ******** up.
YOU'RE the one acting better than others, acting as if you can judge an entire country and everyone in it with your petty, stereotypical generalizations as if they were fact. Hypocrite.
Yes, the American citizenry as a nation is dumb. But there are many individuals here who are intelligent and mature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff