Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Some of them had hooks and stuff, so that was fine, but others did not. Is there anywhere that I can go buy wall scroll hooks?

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You can always make your own. As for me, I just put a string through the sides with the stoppers on the string and hanged them that way. You will not be able to buy the hooks.

Wealthy Explorer

Scrolls that come with hooks usually come with two, so what I do is use one hook in the center for each scroll. Due to their size, they normally stay aligned pretty well, so long as you don't hit them.
I just got thumb tacks and put them at the very top under that black plastic bar.

Sparkly Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love anime wallscrolls. They're awesome! I have Sailor Moon, Toshiro Hitsugaya (from Bleach), Sakura and Syaoran (Tsubasa), and all 13 captain's from Bleach wallscroll. I don't really like posters as much but they're cool.
A million tears that I have cried...
I have the same question my mom keeps thinking they're packaging and throws them away the night before I hang them. It's happened twice now!!!! I'm going to kill her!!!!!! D:< *ragequit*
...I wish you were right by my side.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hanakima Ai
A million tears that I have cried...
I have the same question my mom keeps thinking they're packaging and throws them away the night before I hang them. It's happened twice now!!!! I'm going to kill her!!!!!! D:< *ragequit*
...I wish you were right by my side.
Just don't let your mom open your stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff