Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isn't it funny how whenever someone is talking about an anime character that character sneezes ^^;;

Aged Browser

I've hread that the Japanese 'believe' that if you sneeze once, someone is praising you. If you sneeze twice, someone is critizing you. If you sneeze three times, someone is spreading rumors. Four or more times means you have a cold.

However, sneezing just once can mean someone's just talking about you.
I love you honey, but you need to lay off the LSD...
...............nope..not really..mostly because i saw it 10 billion times before i actually got it. Then it didn't matter.
no idea what your on about...
Aeida

ditto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes! its so true.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Terra.
Aeida

ditto

Ditto, ditto. eek
Yeah, i also read about that japanese belief. you also have to ask the person nearest to you for a number from 1-24 n their answer will correspond to the 1st letter of that persons name
I think their sneezing superstition is very cute.
bump sweatdrop
It's a superstition that if you sneeze then someone is talking about you. ^^;; I've also seen this in anime.
Chibish
Terra.
Aeida

ditto

Ditto, ditto. eek

ditto, ditto, ditto sweatdrop
Yeah, once is talking about you in any way. three is spreading rumors and also hate.

Like here we have your ear itches, someone is talking about you. Eye itch, someone's looking at you. Things like that.
geeezzzz this convo is really diffrent. About sneezin, well all i know it is 1/10 of a orgsum!!! So hope u all have fun sneezin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff