Welcome to Gaia! ::

ipanema
paradoxical
CLAMP defenitely isn't the only people that do that... You can find stuff like that in other animes by the same people.

Yeah, like Rumiko Takahashi for example.

And that guy who did Detective Conan.
Yea a lot of anime creators/artists tend to recycle some anime characters and so on. If you read a lot of manga you usssually see a lot of similarities between characters. So they recyle teh characters put new names and new faces or just reuse them point blank, not really a bad thing the manga is great. I can sympathize with the artists too, i mean when i draw up a char it ussually ends up loooking like a char from an anime, so I make a unique clothing set or some feature that tends to change the similarity. ((eyes tend to change a character fast))

well i am done ranting will let you know if i remmeber any examples of similarities in manga/anime ((have to go through all my collection of manga and anime today anyways might as well do a through search eek ))
I take it that someone likes Angelic Layer. But Yes I understand what you're saying and you're right. I notice it a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff