Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has any one notices in a creators series in the background there is a simliar side person or picture from the same creators other series? For instance in angelic layer piffle princess or whtever looks simlar to kero (card captor sakura) also the name of the school in angelic layer is named Eriol academy , clow reeds name in his kid form (also card captors.). In angelic layer they also hang out in Dunkylon where in chobits they meet there to!!!! In chobits Mioru is related to Kaede in Angelic layer, not to mention Chobits is sorta a follow up in angelic layer.
Has anyone else noticed???

( theres alot more but thats a little toooo much typing. sweatdrop sorry about that...)
That's because CLAMP, the creators of all of those series, feels the need to tie in almost every one of their anime/manga series in with each other... Thus, they tend to recycle characters...
Hhmm thats true but is CLAMP the only ones that do that??
KaoriNight
It's usually CLAMP, I'm sure other artists do it, too.
KaoriNight

Almost all creators do that..
FOR REAL!!!!!!!????? I never noticed, I guess I pay attention more in Clamp sweatdrop
Here's hoping that this girl never reads XXXHolic. (o0)
CLAMP defenitely isn't the only people that do that... You can find stuff like that in other animes by the same people.
paradoxical
CLAMP defenitely isn't the only people that do that... You can find stuff like that in other animes by the same people.

Yes, sort of Myoga the Flea from Inu Yasha looks very alike to Happosai from Ranma 1/2. Why? Because they were created by the same person.
Yui from FY & Haruka from SM.
Kaede from Angelic Layer & Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew & Sakura from CCS.

The only ones I can think of right now. 3nodding
paradoxical

Yeah, like Rumiko Takahashi for example.
I always founds Hiei and Vegeta kinda the same..same type of hair...sam badassness....same attitude.
It's a consericy!!
MoonLightGod
It's a consericy!!

Conspiracy.

http://www.dictionary.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items