Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Hypothermic_Possession
Or me bleach had a really slow start but I stuck with it because my friend told me it gets better and boy was that an understatement... After about the fifith season I believe it was when they introduce holowfication(not really a spoiler alert but maybe) it just kept getting more and more amazing, it was to the point that even for a whole season they had a filler plot and I still enjoyed watching (unlike the naruto shippuuden fillers) I highly suggest watching it its very very good!

Interesting, I was annoyed with the Naruto Shippuuden fillers but I watched them nonetheless. I could probably make through these ones then. ^^ Thanks for the info!

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
I've only read the manga, but stopped at like chapter 200 something because it just got too boring and predictable to continue. I mean, Ichigo is always going to win, so what's the point of reading anymore?

Tipsy Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Member 100
Kitsunebi-kami
No_GeoStigma

Sounds like its pretty captivating then, hehe. :3

✰ 。◕ ‿ ◕。✰ ❍ᴥ❍ʋ✰
It is:3 in my opinion at least ^__^
hope you like it :3

Quotable Genius

Watch the first arc, lasts til about 70ish episode I think. Then just repeat five more times, you'll have basically watched all of Bleach.
Hatake Kakashi-sann
Watch the first arc, lasts til about 70ish episode I think. Then just repeat five more times, you'll have basically watched all of Bleach.

So I've been told.. I think I'll at least try out that first arc and see where it goes from there.

By the way... your avi is fantastic.

Quotable Genius

Kitsunebi-kami
Hatake Kakashi-sann

So I've been told.. I think I'll at least try out that first arc and see where it goes from there.

By the way... your avi is fantastic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sssank you ishimasu
Deadly Persona
I've only read the manga, but stopped at like chapter 200 something because it just got too boring and predictable to continue. I mean, Ichigo is always going to win, so what's the point of reading anymore?

True, but I can't say I hate having a constant hero.. It's cliche but I do love when the main character overcomes the obstacles. The good stories aren't as predictable, but that's what makes them good.

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The scales of justice will be tipping up and down for this one :3

but i can honestly say it's worth watching, I can say the Manga is excellent and so is the Anime,
The anime can tend to veer off track with the filler arcs but they are good none the less, the movies are awesome too, the Japanese and English cast are all awesome and well known too.

Its wired quirky funny and you know what apart from the main characters you pick side characters to love like ulquorria and grimmjow heart
As a fan from the beginning it approve you watch this!

(Alot of people who dislike bleach are usually fans of the other 2 big titles such as one peice and naruto so dun worry about any flack they may give you)

good luck!
If you enjoy shonen with overused tropes feel free to...in all honestly bleach gets boring after the soul society arc ends but anything that last that long has to have a lot of viewers and a huge following meaning there IS something good about it...that something is beyond me though :/
Jizzum2012
The scales of justice will be tipping up and down for this one :3

but i can honestly say it's worth watching, I can say the Manga is excellent and so is the Anime,
The anime can tend to veer off track with the filler arcs but they are good none the less, the movies are awesome too, the Japanese and English cast are all awesome and well known too.

Its wired quirky funny and you know what apart from the main characters you pick side characters to love like ulquorria and grimmjow heart
As a fan from the beginning it approve you watch this!

(Alot of people who dislike bleach are usually fans of the other 2 big titles such as one peice and naruto so dun worry about any flack they may give you)

good luck!

Thanks for the input! :3 I understand why they might compare to other titles; I myself have to specifically try not to do the same.
The Climax
If you enjoy shonen with overused tropes feel free to...in all honestly bleach gets boring after the soul society arc ends but anything that last that long has to have a lot of viewers and a huge following meaning there IS something good about it...that something is beyond me though :/

I do tend to enjoy shonen, if anything I'll try up until that arc and see where it goes from there. I'm a few episodes in now and it seems interesting. Hopefully those followers have an interesting enough reason for the anime to maintain such a high fanbase.

Lonely Smoker

i would recommend it but skip all fillers then you will have to finish the final story arc by manga since it was canceled

Apocalyptic Visionary

I'll just add that it's good as well. I wouldn't go as far as great but it can be entertaining. Some episodes are downright awful but I guess with any long anime that can happen. Don't expect too much as far as plot goes. It's really all about leveling weapons and fighting. Most fans are happy the anime finally ended. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff