Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I?

Yes! 0.57608695652174 57.6% [ 53 ]
No 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 10 ]
If you're that bored.. 0.22826086956522 22.8% [ 21 ]
o.o 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I haven't heard much about it other than "It's good" from a friend who swears by it. She keeps telling me to watch it...

Hm... should I?

Edit: I've gotten a lot of good responses so far, some negative but most positive. From what I've been told so far, the arcs are the downfall because it goes off trail a bit. Hoever, I am only a few episodes in, so feel free to post your comment as well. :3

Friendly Lunatic

AngeliicDiviniity
I haven't heard much about it other than "It's good" from a friend who swears by it. She keeps telling me to watch it...

Hm... should I?

I've been a big fan of Bleach for more than three years, and I can honestly say that it's a good anime, with a good English cast, although the storyline does get off-track after the big battle with Aizen, and it gets downright weird. However, the movies are all good and I cry like a little b***h everytime I watch one.

However, whether you watch it and like it or not is not my choice. but I do hope you can at least watch a few episodes before judging it. :3 good luck.
-I- Kitsuneh Demoness -I-
AngeliicDiviniity

Hm... should I?

I've been a big fan of Bleach for more than three years, and I can honestly say that it's a good anime, with a good English cast, although the storyline does get off-track after the big battle with Aizen, and it gets downright weird. However, the movies are all good and I cry like a little b***h everytime I watch one.

However, whether you watch it and like it or not is not my choice. but I do hope you can at least watch a few episodes before judging it. :3 good luck.

I can do weird, and I prefer the crying, hehe. Thanks for the input!

Friendly Lunatic

AngeliicDiviniity
-I- Kitsuneh Demoness -I-
AngeliicDiviniity

Hm... should I?

I can do weird, and I prefer the crying, hehe. Thanks for the input!

You're welcome~ :3

Wealthy Explorer

It's just another carbon-fiber shonen that starts off good, but kills off everything that it has going for it after the first couple of major arcs.

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Honestly, I really like Bleach, and recommend you watch it. That being said, skip ALL of the filler. I tried watching it and I nearly tore my hair out.

Other than that, if you like humor and action, I highly recommend it biggrin
Insomnia Man
It's just another carbon-fiber shonen that starts off good, but kills off everything that it has going for it after the first couple of major arcs.

Hmm.. that's what I was afraid of. I suppose if it got bad enough, I could just stop if it gets too off track.
blonde-and-proud26
Honestly, I really like Bleach, and recommend you watch it. That being said, skip ALL of the filler. I tried watching it and I nearly tore my hair out.

Other than that, if you like humor and action, I highly recommend it biggrin

Oh god, I hate filler too. cat_sweatdrop I think I'll try it out, though!

Wheezing Phantom

lslksjspclcpdlddpkxxildisos%)('fpclfodkdkdjkddkodldldkckccofkfo YES! You will be hooked. I've been a fan for 3 years too and even though the anime finished in Japan and most people here have finished it I haven't but I will cry when I watch the last episode.

Noob

I haven't really watched it, but I have read it.
          It starts out good, but then after they start to leave Soul Society and the whole
          Arrancar arc starts -- I didn't find it that interesting for some reason.
FreakyPopsicleStixz
lslksjspclcpdlddpkxxildisos%)('fpclfodkdkdjkddkodldldkckccofkfo YES! You will be hooked. I've been a fan for 3 years too and even though the anime finished in Japan and most people here have finished it I haven't but I will cry when I watch the last episode.

I love the enthusiasm, haha. I'm looking to be hooked, so that works. cat_3nodding
hiimsuzu
          I haven't really watched it, but I have read it.
          It starts out good, but then after they start to leave Soul Society and the whole
          Arrancar arc starts -- I didn't find it that interesting for some reason.

Hmm... I'm currently watching the first episode so I understand the Soul Society concept. Hopefully the plot won't falter enough to disappoint.

Wealthy Explorer

AngeliicDiviniity
Insomnia Man

Hmm.. that's what I was afraid of. I suppose if it got bad enough, I could just stop if it gets too off track.
It's worth reading/watching until the end of the Soul Society Arc. After that, instead of going downhill, it falls off the side of a cliff.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sure, it's a really good anime. Though I prefer you read it instead. the manga is way better. But your choice. Nonetheless enter the world of Bleach.

Greedy Raider

"It's good."

Is that all they've said? They've never once elaborated on that?
I guess that would be difficult, but still...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff