Should I?

Yes! 0.57608695652174 57.6% [ 53 ]
No 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 10 ]
If you're that bored.. 0.22826086956522 22.8% [ 21 ]
o.o 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

gothic_sweetheart
Sure, it's a really good anime. Though I prefer you read it instead. the manga is way better. But your choice. Nonetheless enter the world of Bleach.

I'd prefer to read it also, but I currently have been going through shows on this app for my iPad, which was when I came upon Bleach. Hopefully, I'll enjoy it!
Oboromaru
"It's good."

Is that all they've said? They've never once elaborated on that?
I guess that would be difficult, but still...

Right? She was kind of excitedly spewing nonsense so getting a plot line was out of the question. I have lovely Gaia for that though. <3

Tipsy Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Member 100
✰ 。◕ ‿ ◕。✰ ❍ᴥ❍ʋ✰
Watch it!~
I personally wasn't dissapointed...
Although the Bounto arc annoyed the shiiiiiz out of me... xD
But overall it's great:3
I'm only on episode 281, but its freaking awesome so far;D
So my vote: yes ^___^
no it sucks change the channel!! emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Member 100
teeeexas
no it sucks change the channel!! emotion_facepalm

✰ 。◕ ‿ ◕。✰ ❍ᴥ❍ʋ✰
nuuuuuuuuuuu
its pretty good:/ why dont you like it?
idk, it's a lot of episodes, some of which are just fillers.

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yes! 'Nuff said! 4laugh
I guess. If you really want to.
No_GeoStigma
✰ 。◕ ‿ ◕。✰ ❍ᴥ❍ʋ✰
Watch it!~
I personally wasn't dissapointed...
Although the Bounto arc annoyed the shiiiiiz out of me... xD
But overall it's great:3
I'm only on episode 281, but its freaking awesome so far;D
So my vote: yes ^___^

Sounds like its pretty captivating then, hehe. :3

Quotable Genius

Kitsunebi-kami
I haven't heard much about it other than "It's good" from a friend who swears by it. She keeps telling me to watch it...

Hm... should I?

Go ahead and watch a few episodes. If you can't tell within the first 2 arcs if that's what you wanna watch, then drop it and walk away. Nobody can tell you what you will like, however.
blonde-and-proud26
Honestly, I really like Bleach, and recommend you watch it. That being said, skip ALL of the filler. I tried watching it and I nearly tore my hair out.

Other than that, if you like humor and action, I highly recommend it biggrin
The only good filler arcs of bleach are the bounts

Demonic Vampire

only if you have a really good memory. i watched a few season into that show and i couldn't remember details from the fist or second season. So i rewatched and a few more seasons in it happened again. I sounds strange but it's a good show but I hate it because it's too long. Inuyasha has a lot of seasons but there isn;t as much happening in inuyasha, plus bleach is way longer than inuyasha anyway
I guess, if you really want to.

Desirable Exhibitionist

9,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
Or me bleach had a really slow start but I stuck with it because my friend told me it gets better and boy was that an understatement... After about the fifith season I believe it was when they introduce holowfication(not really a spoiler alert but maybe) it just kept getting more and more amazing, it was to the point that even for a whole season they had a filler plot and I still enjoyed watching (unlike the naruto shippuuden fillers) I highly suggest watching it its very very good!
Prince Siegfried
only if you have a really good memory. i watched a few season into that show and i couldn't remember details from the fist or second season. So i rewatched and a few more seasons in it happened again. I sounds strange but it's a good show but I hate it because it's too long. Inuyasha has a lot of seasons but there isn;t as much happening in inuyasha, plus bleach is way longer than inuyasha anyway

I'm not worried about the memory thankfully. I'm okay with that much. Once I really like something, I get sucked in to the point where remembering isn't hard. If anything though I have them to go back to if necessary!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff