Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rate Attack on Titan on a scale of 1-3 (1 being the best)!

1 0.30952380952381 31.0% [ 26 ]
2 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
3 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3

Bashful Explorer

7,015 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Go for it. I watched an episode for the first time a couple weeks ago (busy w/ final exams) and it was interesting. All in the episode there were humorous, mysterious, dramatic, realistic, and weird parts. I've been meaning to watch more but am currently finishing another anime. I think watching an episode is definitely worth a try.

By the way I heard that the anime version is better than the manga.

Enduring Hero

Don't bother.

It's an over hyped show with a crap plot that makes no sense. The characters are extremely shallow and poorly developed. So many characters are killed off with no build up that you find yourself not caring about anyone's death. Unless you're a fan of mindless gore, and don't care about the lack of a proper plot and character development, then I wouldn't recommend it. I can't fathom why this show is so popular, even after watching it all the way through. Hands down my absolute least favourite anime.

High-functioning Genius

It's eye candy. If you like seeing pretty things, watch it.

Otherwise, prepare for a bunch of whiny bitches wallowing in despair as their friends die by the dozens. I mean damn, I'd cry if my friends died too, but it actually makes me angry how much of a p***y basically everyone is.

Best girl Sasha Braus.

Garbage

Everyone might die in a brutal way. So don't fall in love with the characters or you'll regret it

Shopper

Halfling Heroine
Don't bother.

It's an over hyped show with a crap plot that makes no sense. The characters are extremely shallow and poorly developed. So many characters are killed off with no build up that you find yourself not caring about anyone's death. Unless you're a fan of mindless gore, and don't care about the lack of a proper plot and character development, then I wouldn't recommend it. I can't fathom why this show is so popular, even after watching it all the way through. Hands down my absolute least favourite anime.
I disagree. Do you expect them to build up every character that dies? There are a lot that do die, so you can do the math on how long it would take to do "proper character development" on each and every single one.

Tell me how the plot makes no sense and is crap? There are titans who eat humans. The humans are forced to live in a confined area due to this. The humans also have branches of military, including one that fights the titans. One of the newer recruits for said branch can turn into a titan and they plan to utilize him.

Makes perfect sense to me. Unless you're referring to how we don't know how he turns into a titan, along with other characters. That's called buildup, and they'll get to that in the seasons to come.

Is it overhyped? Yes. But to say it's your absolute least favorite anime? You must not watch many anime. Or are just a bandwagon hater on the series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff