Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should games be shows?,Add reson why and waht game.

yes 0.72556894243641 72.6% [ 542 ]
no 0.27443105756359 27.4% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 747 ]
This poll closed on March 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

think of this soul caliber 2? that sounds realy bad ,tekken?bad to
only problem wit game movies is that ppl have HIGH expectations for the movie and if the movie turns out to be a let down **cough cough street fighter movie cough cough**, it will be bad movie, although final fantasy movie did well cause it wasn't based on n e of the games.........jus have the name!

game made to movie list
Devil May Cry 1 or 2
Guilty Gear XX
Soul Calibur 2
FF7...for once. I couldn't stand FF Crystal Chronicles (yes, it did exist) or Unlimited....give me a proper FF7 anime any day! X(
well if u wants a proper FF7 anime,......wait till advent o f children cums out......thats the best that gunna be out.

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Theres only a hand full of games I'd like to see become an anime. My number one choice is Disgaea, Hour of Darkness for the PS2.
Keromota Doujin
SUPER MARIO BROS!!!!

^^ heart heart heart ^^

I WOULD FALL IN LOVE IF THAT HAPPENED!!!! biggrin heart heart
well, for the most part, video games to anime conversions just......aren't that good. there are some exceptions, of course, but for the most part, not very good.
I'd love Super Smash Bros. Melee to become an anime series....especially with a whole ton of action (as it should have, its a fighting game!) and lots of comedy too, not just some serious brawling. But if that doesn't happen, Nintendo should at least put anime scenes in the game if they ever make a new one whee
Naruto is a video game. So is Flamr of Recca, gundam, Love Hina(I believe it is in Japan) and Shaman King.
Heck yeah, there are plenty of good games that would have excellent animes, but there's also game out there that if they made anything else about them you'd want to put a knife into someone.
wizothorns
Heck yeah, there are plenty of good games that would have excellent animes, but there's also game out there that if they made anything else about them you'd want to put a knife into someone.
Tru! xd But Naruto is in Japanese so I can't read it!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff