• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
I LOVE IT TO THE POINT I COSPLAYED MIKASA! <3 <3 <3
-on my sig-

Shopper

MarkDanie
The anime itself is extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwww
My cousin told me the manga was a lot better so I think you should just go read it instead
i dont get this "the anime is extremely slow" thing.
I thought it was pretty good. I ended up not caring for the characters all that much, to be honest, which is usually a huge factor in my overall enjoyment of a series, but the action was good.

Sparkly Lunatic

T o l3 y
MarkDanie
The anime itself is extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwww
My cousin told me the manga was a lot better so I think you should just go read it instead
i dont get this "the anime is extremely slow" thing.

Hmm....
I should say that it's sorta boring around episodes 17+ for me
That arc where they actually get Annie seems slow and such
I'm probably going to be alone on that

Scompiglio's Wife

Attack on titan is interesting in regards to why people are still into it sometimes. I tried watching it and the episodes I watched through the on demand made me think it just wasn't my type of show. The story itself is depressing, but it is so over acted in art to me. I understand that it should be in a sense. It's just not my preference in a story with characters that should try and interest me.

I want to see what's in that basement. That's the only reason I'll read some more of the manga some day.

Clean Noob

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I just found the music that plays when carla dies cry cry cry cry

Magical Girl

Honestly, my favorites are most of the characters in the series. But, I can't say I like them all. They all have good plots, and I truly wish that Mina Caroline would have a bigger role. Also, having a conversation with a friend of mine, we both think that Marco MAY BE a titan, who can shed decease human corps. But, That's just fan fiction, Unless it happens in the series. Which would be a -99% if it was to happen. I also heard that Ymir dies and Christa becomes a major badass, Instead of a "kawaii" b***h who is always being obnoxiously praised as a goddess, Oh please. I also want to know more about Petra, even though ( spoiler alert ) she's dead. Like, If Levi shows a flashback with a personal friendship with Petra. Oh my god, I would be fangirling for days~ I also want to know about the Titan inside the wall, Like how come he's sealed in there? Would he have human intelligence, and spying on the humans actions? This series is so special. I'm also into Yaoi fanfiction of this series. And, maybe MikasaxAnnie or AnniexMina. I'll stop right here.

Trash

I'm obsessed

Demonic Genius

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
How do people feel about the dubbed version of AOT?? Personally I find the characters voices a bit unfitting compared to the original Japanese.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
AceServon
How do people feel about the dubbed version of AOT?? Personally I find the characters voices a bit unfitting compared to the original Japanese.

Over all I thought the dub was alright. It wasn't great, but not nearly as bad as people make it out to be either. Comparing the English voices to the Japanese ones I think is where a lot of the hate comes from though. I watched the dubbed version first and thought the voice actors were fine in their own right. After seeing the first few episodes in Japanese I think they're better for the most part (I prefer some of the English voices, like the ones for Mikasa and Erwin) but I still don't think the dub is dramatically worse.

Everyone's voices in the dub I've gotten used too except for Eren's. There's just something about it that's...I don't know? "Shrill"? There's something about it that never quite sat right with me but I think it's passable.

Wealthy Genius

I wont get into the dub because no one likes other people's opinions on the interwebs.

But AoT is probably my favorite anime right next to Dragonball Z. There's just so much about it that's fantastic. From the voice acting, the music, animation, and plot...it's great. But someone already pointed this out, and it's true: the anime is indeed slow. The manga is a bit more faster paced but waiting in between updates is the real slow part [and I hate it; too many cliffhangers].

This is probably the one anime that's sticking to me for life. It's just so good.

Demonic Genius

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nanaran
AceServon

Over all I thought the dub was alright. It wasn't great, but not nearly as bad as people make it out to be either. Comparing the English voices to the Japanese ones I think is where a lot of the hate comes from though. I watched the dubbed version first and thought the voice actors were fine in their own right. After seeing the first few episodes in Japanese I think they're better for the most part (I prefer some of the English voices, like the ones for Mikasa and Erwin) but I still don't think the dub is dramatically worse.

Everyone's voices in the dub I've gotten used too except for Eren's. There's just something about it that's...I don't know? "Shrill"? There's something about it that never quite sat right with me but I think it's passable.

Yeah, Eren's voice is quite odd indeed. I suppose it's just to get used to it ^^

Shopper

Ouja Akuma
I wont get into the dub because no one likes other people's opinions on the interwebs.

But AoT is probably my favorite anime right next to Dragonball Z. There's just so much about it that's fantastic. From the voice acting, the music, animation, and plot...it's great. But someone already pointed this out, and it's true: the anime is indeed slow. The manga is a bit more faster paced but waiting in between updates is the real slow part [and I hate it; too many cliffhangers].

This is probably the one anime that's sticking to me for life. It's just so good.
Hi my name's Toby and I like your opinion
c:

Wealthy Genius

T o l3 y

D'aww. c':
But from past experience, talking about sub vs dub is hot water for some nasty butthurt that I don't want to tread in again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff