Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

Note: IF you read the novel, please don't spoil. This is a theory thread!

Okay, so i caught up with this show, and whats with the watch out with Maria?

So, im pretty sure she is going to end up becoming a ogre or something, but with her being super far away now, whats the big deal? Is she going to cause some super explosion war or something? What do you guys think?

It'll probably end like this, Mamoru gets killed and Maria loses it. Or it could be that Maria dies and Mamoru loses it, though that one isnt very likely because if Maria is SUPPOSED to die, i doubt Mamoru would do anything except flip out and lay in some snow and cry untill he died.

Subtopic:

I cant decide between Saki Satoru or Saki Shou or Saki Maria or Maria Mamoru halp

For Tomorrow's Husband

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to ******** up the village for, well, just because. Maria doesn't know that Saki finding her would have her and Mamoru's death avoided. It's a ******** up society that kills off people due to a lot of paranoia for the dangers involved with having cantus in certain people.

She knows it's a village that killed 2 of her friends already, and was about to kill someone else she cares about. She knew it would be a matter of time before she was next. Hatred for the village is only natural.

It's possible she's probably planning to create a different future where this stuff doesn't happen by erasing the current way the village is by killing tons of people... or something like that.

Also, the preview mentioned that Saki saw both of them... So yeah, Mamoru is definitely alive too. And it's pretty much confirmed that Maria is the dangerous one.

Anyways, Saki/Maria is the only correct answer. The new ED is pretty much a love song from Maria to Saki. <3

oh yeah and the full version of wareta ringo is so ******** glorious <3333

Devoted Explorer

Riunite
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to ******** up the village for, well, just because. Maria doesn't know that Saki finding her would have her and Mamoru's death avoided. It's a ******** up society that kills off people due to a lot of paranoia for the dangers involved with having cantus in certain people.

She knows it's a village that killed 2 of her friends already, and was about to kill someone else she cares about. She knew it would be a matter of time before she was next. Hatred for the village is only natural.

It's possible she's probably planning to create a different future where this stuff doesn't happen by erasing the current way the village is by killing tons of people... or something like that.

Also, the preview mentioned that Saki saw both of them... So yeah, Mamoru is definitely alive too. And it's pretty much confirmed that Maria is the dangerous one.

Anyways, Saki/Maria is the only correct answer. The new ED is pretty much a love song from Maria to Saki. <3

If Maria was going to destroy her home, I think she'd have some motive behind it. She doesn't come off as the type to let her emotions get the best of her, unless something happens to someone that's really close to her. Maybe Saki and Satoru will end up finding Mamoru and Maria and bring them back, but other than that i don't see Maria or Mamoru ever even thinking about their home again. confused

But, then i just informed that i'm behind on an episode, so maybe all of what i just said might be complete bullshit gonk So while i'm waiting for THAT to download, i'm going to enjoy wareta ringo full ED until it finishes and enjoy every second of it biggrin DDDD

B-BUT SAKI SHOU THO

For Tomorrow's Husband

DimiDizy6d
Riunite

If Maria was going to destroy her home, I think she'd have some motive behind it. She doesn't come off as the type to let her emotions get the best of her, unless something happens to someone that's really close to her. Maybe Saki and Satoru will end up finding Mamoru and Maria and bring them back, but other than that i don't see Maria or Mamoru ever even thinking about their home again. confused

But, then i just informed that i'm behind on an episode, so maybe all of what i just said might be complete bullshit gonk So while i'm waiting for THAT to download, i'm going to enjoy wareta ringo full ED until it finishes and enjoy every second of it biggrin DDDD

B-BUT SAKI SHOU THO
I did say a motive. The fact that it's a ******** up village that had killed her friends and intended on killing them is motive enough.

You should watch that episode....

Saki/Maria is the only right answer yo

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
I'm thinking That all the kids die except for saki. And the village gets outsmarted by those rats and collapses. And each character spouts exposition before he/ she dies a dramatic death. The end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff