• Friendly 100
Either one is find with me

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
LizzyxCiel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They are sooooooo cute. <33

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Fullmetal Narcissist
I'm actually kind of glad to see that only two ***** have voted so far.
Lol..
Look at the poll now. lol
I wouldn't mind the CielxSebby ship so much if Ciel was a bit older.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
tldr xD

but i ship sebastian and Ciel 4laugh

Desirable Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For me, this really is a difficult decision. Because I truthfully like the idea of both relationships.
Ciel and Lizzy would be absolutely adorable together, because I imagine how they would be if the anime were possibly set when the two were older. Ciel would be the series, mysterious and sexy type, a little like Sebastian but more empathetic and with the tendency to be cute at times. And I can see Lizzy risking herself for Ciel in any situation. HOW CUTE WOULD HE BE IF HE DID THE SAME FOR HER?!
Still, I am a sucker for Sebastian, Very much like, Grell, I practically worship the drop-dead sexy man. (Probably why I like Grell so much, we're very mcuh alike in that aspect and he's hilarious.) Ciel would totally be the unsuspecting uke type, and could you imagine just how double sexy Sebastian would be to whisper all too suggesting words to Ciel?! >///<
But, I may be being biast due to liking a little guy on guy action... redface
So, if we're talking a real relationship... I think Ciel and Lizzy would be better together to much of my dismay. Based on their personality, it would ruin Sebastian's character for me if he were to fall in love with Ciel. I enjoy having him being an all around demon with his respectful yet oh-so delicious sadistic and uncaring attitude. (Like how he had let Alois and Ciel fight without stepping in the stop it when he easily could have.)
So, Lizzy and Ciel get my vote.

Friendly Vampire

Sebastian is way older, and Lizzy is Ciel's cousin, so it's weird either way.

But if it weren't for the age difference I'd pick Sebastian.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I actually root for Lizzy. She's a BAMF, and actually cares about Ciel. It's kinda easy to forget that the sexy, sexy Sebastian is also a soul-eating demon and thus probably doesn't really care about Ciel. We can enjoy the view, but his priority is eating human souls. Anyway, I doubt there could ever be any kind of healthy relationship between Ciel and Sebastian. A sexy one, possibly, but healthy? Dear Lord, no. Never. Lizzy presents a happy and stable option. He and Lizzy actually like one another, and they could be very happy together. Plus, you know, they are ******** adorable.

In short, LizziexCiel FTW.
jamilee-nicole
I actually root for Lizzy. She's a BAMF, and actually cares about Ciel. It's kinda easy to forget that the sexy, sexy Sebastian is also a soul-eating demon and thus probably doesn't really care about Ciel. We can enjoy the view, but I doubt there could be any kind of healthy relationship between Ciel and Sebastian.

Agreed, one. Agreed! biggrin

Fey Sama rolled 8 8-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 7, 2, 4, 1, 7 Total: 33 (8-64)

Sparkly Fatcat

Truly, I don't really care for either of the ships, though when I see fanart of sebxciel I get excited, but I'm not really all for ships with kuroshitsuji. I did OTP aloisxciel though quite a bit.
I guess because I myself was just so into Ciel I didn't want to see him with anyone being my greedy self, but I do enjoy seeing fanart of anyone shipped with ciel so long as is it's vanilla. User Image

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like Ciel X Lizzy they are so cute <3 !
SebastianXCiel for sure ^.^

Dapper Explorer

10,725 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Siera Serenity Star
I think either couple is great, Ciel and Sebastian though are much closer than Ciel and lizzy but either couple works perfectly for Ciel.

I completely agree, I think both couples work, but Sebby and Ciel have a better relationship!

ddwunder rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Wheezing OTP

9,150 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
Personally, I pair Sebastian and Ciel together. I think that they are adorable together and think it is just funny when Sebastian teases Ciel!

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Ciel can have lizzy so I can have Sebasian to my self eheh...

Invisible Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Sebastian x Ciel...
Boy + boy = heart

Haha.. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff