Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean seriously, can I go a day without seeing OMG KIRITO X ASUNA 4 EVER!1!!!!!1! and s**t?

I really liked the series when it started. Been playing MMORPGs for like 8 years now and have always been a fan of anime, so I guess it's like it was made for me.

BUT WAIT. NOTHING CAN BE THIS PERFECT!

The fandom has to beat the living hell out of the series. Get behind an episode? You'll know what happens. EVERYONE will rave about it.

It's almost like Naruto fans migrated to SAO for its duration. I couldn't even enjoy the building romance between Kirito and Asuna because there were a million pictures posted everywhere.

Like, do I have to lock myself in a room with padded walls to watch popular anime now?

I'll stick to my middle-of-the-road shows. Sora no Otoshimono, Ah! My Goddess, Binbougami ga!, you never let me down.
An SAO fan is the evolved form of the Narutard.

Their final form is Fire/Fighting.

Beloved Knight

Dude, it's just the anime that's bad but most SAO fans became fans because of the anime itself. The novel is fine and there's nothing to blame about it since it's the actual story.

I kinda agree with you that SAO "anime" fandom is still going on and it's getting quite annoying (even though I am also a SAO fan myself). Unfortunately, we have to deal with it because "virtual reality" theme is a popular idea and the attraction.

Although, the Japanese are not making a big fuss of it as much anymore compared to the English/Other speakers which is kinda sad.

And yes, there's other better anime to watch. (I did like Sora no Otoshimono and Ah! My Goddess you mentioned.)

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

So, to combat them, you make a thread to gripe about them?

Smart.
I thought the series itself was rather bland and dull, as were the characters.

Golden Spark

NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Their final form is Fire/Fighting.

If I see another starter with this typing again...
And so are the little bitches who keep complaining about them.

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I was going to check it out, but the way they are fanning over it makes it sound like s**t neutral

Aged Conventioneer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Lucky for you that's the last you'll see of the shipping considering we probably won't get a season 2, and if we do it'll all be GGO. The shipping along with the series' hype will probably die down soon anyways.

Versatile Lunatic

So you liked it at first, but because of the fans you don't like it anymore?

I do say thats incredibly stupid.

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Woah, woah, woah! Can we get to the real issue here, since when has Ah! My Goddess, been considered "Middle of the road"?

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SAO is a good show. Of course there's going to be annoying fans, but there's decent ones too. You just don't notice the normal fans because the annoying ones attract more attention, deal with it. smile

Partying Reveler

and the cycle continues ..

Witty Phantom

*cough*.//Hack ripoff *cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items