This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay...this is about their strengths/weapons and fighting skills of all the members.....so even if one is "Hot" it doesn't matter in this poll so i don't want any backwash over it....so post away....
if Meroku [dont know how to spell it] didnt use his wind tunnel then i think the saiyuke members
Well, Sanzo's got the banishing gun. And Inu-Yasha IS a demon. Even if it is just half. But Miroku could use his wind tunnel. So... *shrug*
Well, they both contain a monk and three demons, but the Inuyasha group also has a demon slayer and a partial miko. Plus, if Sanzo used his Sutras, Inuyasha would probably attack before he could finish chanting.

Kawaii Powerhouse

D.B.Girl
Well, they both contain a monk and three demons, but the Inuyasha group also has a demon slayer and a partial miko. Plus, if Sanzo used his Sutras, Inuyasha would probably attack before he could finish chanting.

But Sanzo's got the demon banishing gun. Inu-Yasha'd be dead before he knew it.

Miroku and Sango are the only ones that could pose a problem against the Sanzo party.

I think it'd be more-or less a tie, but I voted for the Sanzo-ikkou.
Again with this stupid matchup.

Sanzo simply has to shoot Inuyasha and it's all over. Besides, if something DID happen to Sanzo, then Goku would go berserker, which can only be stopped by the power of the gods. Hakkai's around to heal, and Gojyo has the raw fighting strength/talent to back everyone up.
well.... i think inuyasha party.. miroku has kazanna n sango is a demon exterminator expert... hakkai . goku n gouju r demons.. so inuyasha party
The Sanzo Party all the way, these boys are strong and never quit. I've only seen a little of Inyuyasha and from what I have seen they are strong but to lighthearted a group where as the Sanzo party has over come trobled pasts and have only grown from the experience. Not to mention totally cute, *fawns over Hakkai* heart )
inuyasha party, even though he can be mean at times he does know when to have a good time! besides he'd be the life of the party 3nodding
Your honor, I move to have that last comment stricken from the record, it's got nothing to do with fighting skills.
definately sanzo's party!!
in power..
and im like the only one who doesnt like inuyasha.. stare
Inuyasha is a bunch of kids running around screaming and blasting things everywhere.

Sanzo's team are experts that know what the hell they're doing .. for the most part.

Sanzo team would win, hands down. And it's not just the Banishing gun, it's more than that. Miroku's uber hadn wont do crap. Ugh .. so tired ..

And S00-DA, I hate Inuyasha as well .. XP

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D.B.Girl

Sanzo doesn't care if his comrades are killed....but Son Goku is another story...so don't kill Sanzo in front if him and he won't take off his power limiter or it won't break....

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akuma Ruki
Inuyasha is a bunch of kids running around screaming and blasting things everywhere.

Sanzo's team are experts that know what the hell they're doing .. for the most part.

Sanzo team would win, hands down. And it's not just the Banishing gun, it's more than that. Miroku's uber hadn wont do crap. Ugh .. so tired ..

And S00-DA, I hate Inuyasha as well .. XP

Are you talking about the hand that has the wind tunnel in it? If so.....yer right....in the InuYasha group there are actually only 2 people that can combat and they are InuYasha and Sango....why you ask....Sango has that big a** boomerang and InuYasha has that Testiaga....but all in all Sanzo Party will own them....hopefully before Goku gets hungerier....that's what you get for feeding a monkey....

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
As for the "all powerful" wind tunnel of Miroku's, if you move laterally you can escape its pull, its a directed attack. And the Sanzo party has at least two people fast/strong enough to get out of the way. That's also not assuming that Sanzo shoots the priest as soon as he realizes what the hell's going on. Of course, the hole being essentially a demonic item, maybe the banishing gun could remove it... like the seed in Gojyo's chest. Also, I remember Miroku usually being quite hesitant to use the wind tunnel, as it can be damaged fairly easily... and I recall him not particularly liking to use it on humans, which the Sanzo party looks almost totally like.

Honestly, Sango would be the only problem, but Hakkai or Gojyo could probably handle her, with either a barrage of polite appologies or offers of a place to stay for the night respectively. It'd be an interesting fight, and we'll say that for maximum amusement that it'd be against Gojyo. The Shakujo vs massive boomerang would amuse greatly, as would Gojyo's rebuffed advances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff