Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

who'd win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Kodoku Yagami
*sigh* Look. The only people in Rurouni Kenshin who have a slight chance of winning anyone against ninjas from Naruto(Genin or higher) is Kenshin, Aoshi, Saitoh, The Freaky Always Smiling Guy, The Freaky Bandage Guy, or Enishi.

Yahiko could probly beat Konohamaru though. But hey, Konohamaru is like, 6 or 7 and hasn't graduated yet.

Uhh, sorry. The oniwabanshuu could easily beat the crap out of pretty much the lot of the lower fighters and probably give the better ones in naruto a run for their money. Then of course there's fuji, who would just sweep everyone away with his sword. Who else? Jinei could just paralyze people and most in naruto wouldn't have half the will as kenshin did to break it. I love naurto, but saying that all of them are better than RK characters is a dumb comment. Kakashi, sasuke and naruto as well as a bunch of others would do well. And shino too (Just cuz he's my favorite). But of course, if you threw seijorou in there, it would be all over. He's pretty much faster than anyone in the naruto series i've seen, at least by five or six movements. And that's with ALL the weights he has on. Seijorou would mop the floor with everyone in naruto.

As far as this fight goes, zabusa would probably win, at least if it was a sword fight. Sanosuke's zanbattou is hard to manuver, obviously, because it's the largest sword in existence. It takes immense strength to even pick that thing up, let alone move it. In a fist fight, even with zabusa's magic, sanoksuke would still futae no kiwami him into oblivion until zabusa could get off an attack. In the end, zabusa would win but probably be injured beyond comprehension.
i think sano would win
Zabuza heart

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zabuza could beat up sano very quickly.
Zabusa, of course!
And it would be the quickest fight ever seen...
i definitly think zabuza wil win. he has sum super cool ninja stuff with his sign language that makes attacks.

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zabuza is faster and stronger than sano.
dragonmaster77
Zabuza could beat up sano very quickly.

zabuza will definitly win. he has super cool ninja tricks and he will mop the floor with sano. especially when he uses sign language to attack.
GO SANO!!! who is Zabusa er whatever?

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
woah thanks for posting everyone
Quote:
GO SANO!!! who is Zabusa er whatever?

Please don't be so confident if you don't know at least SOME background information on BOTH characters.

Side Note: Please don't support/vote a character for looks. This is a fight concerning SKILLS and TALENT.
Bump! kenshin is sick ^ ^ Gf!
I hate you for starting this topic... Zabuza would win hands down as if you needed to ask... damn you for making me post and giving you gold.
Zabuza would win hands down. Without his Zanbatou, Sanosuke would have only his fists. Zabuza would use his tremendous speeds as well as his jutsus to destroy Sanosuke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff