Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Samurai Champloo character will win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Mugen kicks a**, Fuu is a ditz & Jin is a stiff. twisted
Mugen is an awesome fuc*in awesome but Jin would kill him
Mugen is pretty crazy and out-there, hence, he's so awesome.

Fuu is adorable and surprisingly convincing. I'd say she's pretty resourceful, too. Dude. She has a flying squirrel. That is so freaking COOL.

Jin is... Oh gawd, I can NOT get over his voice! He sounds so eloquent... It's wonderful. :') And... He wears glasses and a ponytail. That's just hot. His fighting style is pretty nifty too. Efficient, quick, no unnecessary movements.
I love the squirrel heart 3nodding

I rather like Fuu. She's my favorite.
I think it would end in a tie if they fought each other.
Jin...he is so much more hot than Mugen. And he is kick a** too. Much more than Mugen IMO
Mugen is by far the best charactor. Jin cant break dance fight. And Mugen has killed more people.
I agree, the squirrel rocks! I wish I had a flying squirrel that attacked people's faces!

But I like 'em all, but Jin and Fuu are my favorite's. I've had enough of cocky main characters (except Inu Yasha, for he probably moans really sexy like.)
i like mugen the best
jin is cool too
and i guess fuu is kinda cute in her own way
Everyone likes the cool collected samurai guy...
Jin reminds me of Sasuke for some reason...
anywho..W00T!!! MUGEN IS TEH BOMB!!!..he uses Capoeiria to fight enemies...now that's tight..
Jin is the best as far as fighting goes, but Mugen kicks a**, Fuu is cute and sexy in her own way.
Fuu's adorable, but a little too loud and nagging sometimes. ^^;
Jin is my favorite. I couldn't tell you why excatly, but I just like him. Must be the glasses.

Dapper Phantom

12,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jin is soooo flipin hot!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers