Greedy Raider

Fuzzy Kitten

13,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
oh no!!!....its ok pluto will always be a planet in my mind

Greedy Raider

Actually, I know absolutely nothing about this remake. But if I were to make a guess, I'd say they'd use something about her involving time, saying she came from a really far distant time when it was still considered a planet.
I'm not sure if this is just a silly thread or meant to be serious, but to be honest this would get either a more welcomed response as a joke in the official Sailor Moon thread or get you a more informed response?
I highly doubt they would change anything just because it's not a "planet" now, and technically the series is set in a time when Pluto was a planet and it makes no sense to change anything about it.

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Lynx Sephora
I'm not sure if this is just a silly thread or meant to be serious, but to be honest this would get either a more welcomed response as a joke in the official Sailor Moon thread or get you a more informed response?
I highly doubt they would change anything just because it's not a "planet" now, and technically the series is set in a time when Pluto was a planet and it makes no sense to change anything about it.

it was meant to be a little of both

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Oboromaru
Actually, I know absolutely nothing about this remake. But if I were to make a guess, I'd say they'd use something about her involving time, saying she came from a really far distant time when it was still considered a planet.

who is that in your siggy >.> is she from like persona 4 the golden or is it from the arena game o.o

Beloved Shapeshifter

LapDanceRevolution
Oboromaru

who is that in your siggy >.> is she from like persona 4 the golden or is it from the arena game o.o
(Sorry for butting in, but yes, that's Labrys from P4Arena and some of the P3 Vocal collection stories)

As to answer the question, since Pluto was classified as a planet at the time, she's most likely still considered a Planet Guardian. Besides, it's supposed to follow the manga and even in the manga, we learn that one doesn't have to be in the planet classification to be a Sailor Senshi. In StarS, Vesta, Juno, Ceres, and Pallas- all celestial bodies who are now considered dwarf planets and/or some other body I can't remember right now- wind up becoming Sailor Chibi Moon's crew, plus you have others from other systems.

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Suiseiten
LapDanceRevolution
Oboromaru

(Sorry for butting in, but yes, that's Labrys from P4Arena and some of the P3 Vocal collection stories)

As to answer the question, since Pluto was classified as a planet at the time, she's most likely still considered a Planet Guardian. Besides, it's supposed to follow the manga and even in the manga, we learn that one doesn't have to be in the planet classification to be a Sailor Senshi. In StarS, Vesta, Juno, Ceres, and Pallas- all celestial bodies who are now considered dwarf planets and/or some other body I can't remember right now- wind up becoming Sailor Chibi Moon's crew, plus you have others from other systems.

This was supposed to be a fun question XD When people make it so scientifical it sounds boring XD

Greedy Raider

LapDanceRevolution
Yeah, that's Labrys as she appears near the end of most stories in P4A.

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Oboromaru
LapDanceRevolution
Yeah, that's Labrys as she appears near the end of most stories in P4A.

ohh
who gives a ******** all we need is foxy a** Mercury to come back

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
C o l t s C e l t i c s
who gives a ******** all we need is foxy a** Mercury to come back

everyone likes her @_@
User Image
Well, I think they still going to leave Sailor Pluto alone...still a sailor scout representing her planet "Pluto," hopefully in this continuation they'll introduce all the parents of each Sailor Scout...For example in the manga Sailor Pluto's father is Chronos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff