Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where/How are you watching the new series?

Thanks for the gold. 0.029850746268657 3.0% [ 2 ]
Hulu 0.17910447761194 17.9% [ 12 ]
Hulu plus 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
CrunchyRoll 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
Neon Alley 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Youtube (LOL WUT) 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
Waiting for the DVD 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Other 0.26865671641791 26.9% [ 18 ]
I don't care 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Stacie LaVelle
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

The only regret I had when I was at Anime Central cosplaying as Sailor Jupiter was not being able to go to the Hooters and posing with the Hooters Waitresses. *Me and a few other Sailor Moon cosplayers were going to do this but we got caught up in panels and photoshoots we didnt have the time*

Well theres always the next convention which is in August.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey

My friends and I should be there! biggrin who you cosplaying? Im gonna be super sailor moon again!
This just in released cover art for Sailor Moon Volumes 8 and 9!

Friendly Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittymeeow
Stacie LaVelle
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

The only regret I had when I was at Anime Central cosplaying as Sailor Jupiter was not being able to go to the Hooters and posing with the Hooters Waitresses. *Me and a few other Sailor Moon cosplayers were going to do this but we got caught up in panels and photoshoots we didnt have the time*

Well theres always the next convention which is in August.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey

My friends and I should be there! biggrin who you cosplaying? Im gonna be super sailor moon again!

I'll be at Anime World Chicago *Im hoping my parents dont kill me before then* dressed as Sailor Jupiter.

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Stacie LaVelle

I'll be at Anime World Chicago *Im hoping my parents dont kill me before then* dressed as Sailor Jupiter.

Cool! We should get photos together! biggrin DD

Friendly Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittymeeow
Stacie LaVelle

Most definitely biggrin

Friendly Senshi

13,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Kittymeeow
Stacie LaVelle

*looks at your signature* Ooooh my god! I knew Sailor Moon exists! smile

But seriously, your Sailor Moon cosplay is amazing. You are so pretty!!! If Usagi was a real person, she 'd have your face and smile, I sure! Wow! I hardly ever see so wonderful cosplays. I wish I wasn't so fat, so I could put a miniskirt and cosplay Sailor Mars.

I'm sorry for being random, but I'm really very impressed.

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Ciri z Cintry
Kittymeeow
Stacie LaVelle

But seriously, your Sailor Moon cosplay is amazing. You are so pretty!!! If Usagi was a real person, she 'd have your face and smile, I sure! Wow! I hardly ever see so wonderful cosplays. I wish I wasn't so fat, so I could put a miniskirt and cosplay Sailor Mars.

Aww, thanks so much!! biggrin Awww! <3

Haha, I had to get a body suit thing to suck me in a few inches so my costume would fit.... its like a inch too small. xDDD

Loyal Kitten

Ciri z Cintry

Aw! Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm fat, but that didn't stop me from cosplaying Sailor Chibimoon:

User Image

sweatdrop

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
TS Sailor Cronus
Lady Leopardess

Those are so awesome! heart I love it! I want a copy! But it's all in Japanese... is there a translated version?
as far as I know the only similar thing in English is the Sailor Moon novels of the episodes, which might have some noncolored pictures.

Friendly Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

heart

Just finished sketching Sailor Moon, Neptune and Uranus.

All I got left is Tuxedo Mask, Pluto, Saturn and Chibi Moon

User Image
~L.H. Bailey

Magical Senshi

14,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Tora
Ciri z Cintry

Aw! Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm fat, but that didn't stop me from cosplaying Sailor Chibimoon:

User Image

sweatdrop
Awwwweee such a cute ChibiMoon you are ^__^ heart !!

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
I only took a couple pictures of one of the manga so you guys could see biggrin

DO WANT BADLY! emotion_kirakira I think in English we call those the "ani-manga" editions like in Inuyasha they have those too. Since its going off the anime style.

Dangerous Visionary

Stacie LaVelle
User Image

heart

Im trying to draw chibified forms of the Sailor Scouts but my parents keep barging into my room to keep yelling at me or ask stupid questions.

User Image
~L.H. Bailey

LOL that's how it always is.

Dangerous Visionary

Kittymeeow

ps, every time i quote/message you it always gives me an error the first time cause your name. xDD

Same thing happens to me but it still goes through. I guess Gaia fails at decimal points like me. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Visionary

Rosa Red14
sailor moon ftw! 3nodding

That is the correct answer! emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items