Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where/How are you watching the new series?

Thanks for the gold. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Hulu 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 14 ]
Hulu plus 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 10 ]
CrunchyRoll 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 18 ]
Neon Alley 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 2 ]
Youtube (LOL WUT) 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
Waiting for the DVD 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 22 ]
I don't care 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Dangerous Visionary

Gokoa
its a few months to sailor moon's birthday... and i want to dress up like an eternal sailor moon on her birthday on gaiaonline, so help?

Yeah June 30th. I was gonna to do the whole birthday thing but I lost my profile guide.

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
today I scored some colored anime comic versions of Sailor Moon. I didn't even know those existed besides the ones in novel form in the US.

they will be very helpful for cosplay references. Maybe I should attempt Sailor Jupiter's ball gown when she get's seduced...

Wait there's actual colored versions out there? I always thought those were fan art! eek

Magical Senshi

14,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I had to call Rightstuf.com today to give them my new debit card number. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on my pre-ordered manga. ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah I was forgetting about the lovely genie double gold earrings that I usually use for Sailor Moon cosplays on here. I couldn't think of the name earlier.

Ursine Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
today I scored some colored anime comic versions of Sailor Moon. I didn't even know those existed besides the ones in novel form in the US.

they will be very helpful for cosplay references. Maybe I should attempt Sailor Jupiter's ball gown when she get's seduced...

Wait there's actual colored versions out there? I always thought those were fan art! eek

me too. There's actual ones ?

Dangerous Visionary

Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I guess so.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I guess so.
Yup there are! they're all in Japanese of course but it's quite cool! Full color I only saw the dark moon / negaverse ones though

Friendly Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

I think the next time I cosplay as a Sailor Scout it would be either Moon herself or Sailor Neptune.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey
Lady Leopardess
this is one of my top favorite mamoxusagi pics
cute

wedding cute here is the link once more

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I guess so.
Yup there are! they're all in Japanese of course but it's quite cool! Full color I only saw the dark moon / negaverse ones though

I WANT THESE SO BAD!!

Along with the first SM manga released here in the states.

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Stacie LaVelle
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

I think the next time I cosplay as a Sailor Scout it would be either Moon herself or Sailor Neptune.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey

Which form of Moonie?

Generous Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Amaya_Moriko
Gokoa
Amaya_Moriko
Gokoa
its a few months to sailor moon's birthday... and i want to dress up like an eternal sailor moon on her birthday on gaiaonline, so help?
What did you need help with hun? You need ideas on how to make her outfit?

For my avie , yes.
Edit: I'm adding a picture for you of mine that I did. User Image

Ok someone told me to use the Ice champion gold shimmer dress for the yellow part. I used the angelic lace top over it for the white part. I think the red tennis skirt looks nice for the red layer. Then I used ocean wave swim trunks for the blue underneath. I wore the white galoshes for her shoes, wearing some red class socks. For the pink puffy sleeves I used the pink mandarin bolero. *trying to remember everything* I'm still working on the list but this should get you started. for now. biggrin if you don't have gold for the Dark Lady Soldier Sake you can use the white bow from the school outfits. Same with the Odango hair you can use the twin pigtail hairstyle like what my avatar really has for hair. For the background crescent I used RIP Conan.

Ice Champion Gold Shimmer dress
Angelic lace top
red tennis skirt
ocean wave trunks
white galoshes (or other white boots)
red class socks
pink mandarin bolero
Marital pendant (glowing for the yellow part of broach)
magical girl wand
Audrey's long white gloves
roco rochel costume bracelet
red inflatable water wings
Queen Anne's lace for the heart on top of the wand.( Holding the two in separate hands.)
Path of Luna (for crescent moon)
RIP Conan (crescent moon backdrop)
Red velvet Queen of cups (for the red ribbon on skirt)
Future Lady Gari (for the white clips but I have also used white pearl hairpins before)
Angelbow (or any white wings will work, like the ones from the gift box item from zomg, or the cherub wings from the diapered egg)
Noel's gift earrings (I've also used gold starman earring.)

This is awesome!

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I guess so.

Cool. I wish we could get those. (or the art books)

Malevolent Kitten

18,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I guess so.

Cool. I wish we could get those. (or the art books)
I really really want the art books. Occasionally they are on ebay, but so expensive T-T

Friendly Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kittymeeow
Stacie LaVelle
User Image

heart

User Image
~L.H. Bailey

Which form of Moonie?

The Original Form 3nodding

Hygienic Genius

If I had a Sailor Moon art book, my life would become so much closer to completion... Until then, I have my Hot Topic shirts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff