Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where/How are you watching the new series?

Thanks for the gold. 0.049295774647887 4.9% [ 7 ]
Hulu 0.14084507042254 14.1% [ 20 ]
Hulu plus 0.14788732394366 14.8% [ 21 ]
CrunchyRoll 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 36 ]
Neon Alley 0.035211267605634 3.5% [ 5 ]
Youtube (LOL WUT) 0.035211267605634 3.5% [ 5 ]
Waiting for the DVD 0.028169014084507 2.8% [ 4 ]
Other 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 36 ]
I don't care 0.056338028169014 5.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1456 1457 1458 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Tora
MinionX2L
crying to bad Sailor Saturn doesnt appear until Sailor Moon S

I loved Hotaru. She and Chibiusa were my favorite characters together. biggrin

Yes they were like my 2nd BFF pairing. My favorite pair of friends were Venus and Mars! I mean they were so close that one time V asked if Rei ever farted while praying. LOL! I mean by default everyone was Usgai's BFF so it was like whatever she's just awesome. Though I really love the romance between Helios and Chibiusa!

User Image

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't know it was just lame in my opinion everyone else had their original name and yet I guess they thought "Usagi" was too hard to read for us Yankee kids? I

Ok so i just Wiki'd it and it looks like they just literally translated her name for the eng manga. But I dont really blame them. God knows I probable would have mutalated her name if I tried to say it. I remember having a hard time with Hotaru's name.

Dangerous Visionary

Coco the Grim Kitty

Ok so i just Wiki'd it and it looks like they just literally translated her name for the eng manga. But I dont really blame them. God knows I probable would have mutalated her name if I tried to say it. I remember having a hard time with Hotaru's name.

LOL! Well yeah I probably would had a hard time but when I saw the anime in Japanese for the first time everything because I actually heard the names. I mean darn poor Tuxedo Karem I was calling real name "MOOR MOO chan" in my head. When its more like "MAR U" then I kind of gave up and just called him smexy Tux. Which sadly I still have a habit of doing and get flamed on some forums. (I'm not going to embarrass myself anymore about how I sounded out other people's names)

Man I am going to be messed up come Sept. I think my family might kick me out again. I'm already going crazy over this again. crying

Loyal Kitten

Miss-dark8607

Yes they were like my 2nd BFF pairing. My favorite pair of friends were Venus and Mars! I mean they were so close that one time V asked if Rei ever farted while praying. LOL! I mean by default everyone was Usgai's BFF so it was like whatever she's just awesome. Though I really love the romance between Helios and Chibiusa!

User Image

Yup! Sure wish they'd paired Chibiusa with someone....but, hey, that's what fan fiction is for. xd

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Tora
Miss-dark8607

User Image

Yup! Sure wish they'd paired Chibiusa with someone....but, hey, that's what fan fiction is for. xd

They did! Helios is her guy! And she gets some extra goodies but it's kind of spoilery and I don't want to spoil it cause seems like you forgot or didn't get to read most of the manga so *zips my mouth* ) It's okay because the manga is coming back and then you and everyone will get this wonderful story and everyone will know how awesome the manga is.

Then the anime might come back and the whole manga vs anime threads will pop up. OH JOY! LOL. (wonders if she can sit fit into those pink overalls she had) gonk

Dangerous Visionary

Hello. I just wanted to say sorry - I kind of posted the same news.
I'm not trying to step on your toes or anything, I just didn't see a post already made.
However, I did list the article links and dates on mine, so no hard feelings.
I am glad to see others are excited also! 3nodding
YES, I'm so excited! When I heard that Koshanda was going to start publishing titles overseas I knew that Sailor Moon had to be one of the contenders--but I'm till so excited to hear my favorite manga is going to be in print again!

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
Being honest, I've been expecting Kodansha to release the new versions of the manga in the US for a while now.
I mean they've been out in Japan for absolutley aaaages, so I don't really understand why this is such big news now.

This isn't to say I'm not excited about it, because I am, it just makes it a bit more difficult for me to either buy the new books or to just continiue with the Mixx versions....
Although the Mixx versions are alot more expensive.... >.>

But I do agree, this has really raised my hopes for the anime to get re-dubbed by FUNimation, if that ever happened I'd probably start doing backflips xD
I do hope that FUNi gets the licence for the anime, and NOT 4Kids, the Sailor Moon anime has been through alot and the last thing it needs is another dubbing company ripping it to shreads. gonk
interesting fact

the husband of the author of sailor moon wrote yu yu hakusho and hunter x hunter.

Dangerous Visionary

Yaten Senshi

Hello. I just wanted to say sorry - I kind of posted the same news.
I'm not trying to step on your toes or anything, I just didn't see a post already made.
However, I did list the article links and dates on mine, so no hard feelings.
I am glad to see others are excited also! 3nodding

Oh no. No need to say you are sorry! Heck if I had it my way each sailor scout could have their own thread right here in the AMC. I want the AMC to get flooded with SM topics just like it gets flooded with Bleach, Healita, and Naruto. Maybe just maybe it will get so super popular again we can finally get an SM sub-thread.

Also hey, can I link you so you can link me! Like start another SM thread link ring! cool

Dangerous Visionary

Streakerfag
interesting fact

the husband of the author of sailor moon wrote yu yu hakusho and hunter x hunter.

Yes and one of the art books not release here in North America there's a special splash page with the YYH crew with the Sailor scout. Also this:

User Image

and there's a scene in the YYH manga where Kurama pulls a "Tuxedo mask" with his rose whip attack. rofl

Dangerous Visionary

Noirblanc
YES, I'm so excited! When I heard that Koshanda was going to start publishing titles overseas I knew that Sailor Moon had to be one of the contenders--but I'm till so excited to hear my favorite manga is going to be in print again!

YAY! I thought that the Twitter community would be all over that but no dice quiet yet. I been making SM hashtags for days now. xd

Dangerous Visionary

Daaku Einjeru
Being honest, I've been expecting Kodansha to release the new versions of the manga in the US for a while now.
I mean they've been out in Japan for absolutley aaaages, so I don't really understand why this is such big news now.

This isn't to say I'm not excited about it, because I am, it just makes it a bit more difficult for me to either buy the new books or to just continiue with the Mixx versions....
Although the Mixx versions are alot more expensive.... >.>

But I do agree, this has really raised my hopes for the anime to get re-dubbed by FUNimation, if that ever happened I'd probably start doing backflips xD
I do hope that FUNi gets the licence for the anime, and NOT 4Kids, the Sailor Moon anime has been through alot and the last thing it needs is another dubbing company ripping it to shreads. gonk

Well when you think about it the original series was like a pre-4kid edition anyway and had 4kids been around that would have been the company to do it at the time. Remember they were going to make it live action, change the names even more, and make it a Power Ranger clone. So it could have been a LOT Worst than what we ended up getting.

Yeah and they kept mum about how well it did in Italy. That was really the only news I heard about SM was that they ran it again in Italy and Fundi posted a survey about it. (which I believe I took) I have heard nothing about the manga till now.

Dangerous Visionary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces