Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where/How are you watching the new series?

Thanks for the gold. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hulu 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Hulu plus 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
CrunchyRoll 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Neon Alley 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Youtube (LOL WUT) 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Waiting for the DVD 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Other 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 10 ]
I don't care 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Dangerous Visionary

Chaos_Bunny
I think the angry anti-sailor moon freaks keep downrating this thread.

Yeah but really I don't mind because that purple box takes up so much room. It was kind of unlucky from the start too because this thread first got that popularity box on 9/11/11 so yeah.... awkwardness to the max. People didn't really start down-rating till we made the My little pony jokes though. Oh well its the post that matter and the overall love in the thread. wink

Dangerous Visionary

Monsieur Tarot

+<3
I voted the thread up to show support. It was a childhood series that I won't forget and I enjoyed.

Aw thank you. Well we hope the anime series can make a full comeback like its manga counterpart. LOL well at least this time American/Canadian fans have read the manga before watching the anime this time around. emotion_yatta

Ursine Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
cool stuff.

Well yeah with post like yours, Choas-Usgai-Bunny Chan, and LL, and everyone of course this is cool thread with cool stuff from page 1 to one million. emotion_kirakira OMG what if this thread gets that big? I'll die of shock. emotion_jawdrop

me too and don't look now, but this thread is set to reach 400 pages soon!

ooh and ooh la la! i got a pink link!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Dangerous Visionary

Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
cool stuff.

Well yeah with post like yours, Choas-Usgai-Bunny Chan, and LL, and everyone of course this is cool thread with cool stuff from page 1 to one million. emotion_kirakira OMG what if this thread gets that big? I'll die of shock. emotion_jawdrop

ooh and ooh la la! i got a pink link!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

My "My gaia" settings are full of fail these days. I never get my notices on time. sweatdrop Yeah I know and we are only on book four already. So what 100 pages or so per volume? That's so rad. LOL you are always so lucky on here.

Ursine Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
Miss-dark8607
Gokoa
cool stuff.

Well yeah with post like yours, Choas-Usgai-Bunny Chan, and LL, and everyone of course this is cool thread with cool stuff from page 1 to one million. emotion_kirakira OMG wthathat if this thread gets that big? I'll die of shock. emotion_jawdrop

My "My gaia" settings are full of fail these days. I never get my notices on time. sweatdrop Yeah I know and we are only on book four already. So what 100 pages or so per volume? That's so rad. LOL you are always so lucky on here.

Indeed.

and omg, i have 42 000 over gold now.

Ursine Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Methinks I got Moonie luck.

my face: emotion_awesome emotion_yatta emotion_dowant

Dangerous Visionary

Gokoa
Methinks I got Moonie luck.

my face: emotion_awesome emotion_yatta emotion_dowant

razz

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
I was cheap and didn't want to buy anything for the Sailor Earth outfit XD
I think it still looks okay though XD

It looks great. Good job. LOL I told you even being cheap works when cosplaying Sailor Moon characters even OC ones. emotion_yatta
especially OC ones since the details aren't as important then!

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I thought I fixed my random event glitch with the boxes and links when I reset my cache/cookies but it only worked once then and started flaking again. sad

Watching the prices of Sailor Moon plushies on ebay makes me happy that I snagged those two expensive sets of sailor moon plushies....
even if it might cause me to have to eat just rice for a week XD ( hopefully I'll be getting a job soon though )

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
I thought I fixed my random event glitch with the boxes and links when I reset my cache/cookies but it only worked once then and started flaking again. sad

Watching the prices of Sailor Moon plushies on ebay makes me happy that I snagged those two expensive sets of sailor moon plushies....
even if it might cause me to have to eat just rice for a week XD ( hopefully I'll be getting a job soon though )

LOL that's not good. Well I hope you do find a job soon.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I have an interview for one on the 8th so hopefully it will go well ^_^

I would of bought those plushies eventually though so I think I saved some money in the process XD

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

I have an interview for one on the 8th so hopefully it will go well ^_^

I would of bought those plushies eventually though so I think I saved some money in the process XD

As long as everything works out I'm sure you will be okay.

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Sorry just want to said hi and well I hope Sailor moon does came back on the air someday it would be neat see.
Nothing to be sorry for!
thank for saying that but I'm into it as much as other people who have post here.
well good wishes for sailor moon are nice in whatever form they come^_^
thank you for that and well I think it would be neat in a way to have a crossover story with it as well as just Sailor Moon being brought back.
A crossover into which anime/story?
One for me would be Dragonballz and Sailor Moon or Yu Yu Hakusho and Sailor Moon and that last one for now that I can think of would be Magic Ray Earth and Sailor Moon.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
thank for saying that but I'm into it as much as other people who have post here.
well good wishes for sailor moon are nice in whatever form they come^_^
thank you for that and well I think it would be neat in a way to have a crossover story with it as well as just Sailor Moon being brought back.
A crossover into which anime/story?
One for me would be Dragonballz and Sailor Moon or Yu Yu Hakusho and Sailor Moon and that last one for now that I can think of would be Magic Ray Earth and Sailor Moon.
There is actually a hentai type thing of Sailor Moon and Dragon ball Z I think gonk

I loved the one panel in Rurouni Kenshin where he's wearing the sailor scout uniform XD

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Miss-dark8607
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Lady Leopardess
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Sorry just want to said hi and well I hope Sailor moon does came back on the air someday it would be neat see.
Nothing to be sorry for!

Its fine. You don't have to be a major fan to post. You can be a minor fan too. All Sailor Moon fans are welcome to read, learn, share, and chat here. I even let a couple haters of the series post if they aren't just outright trollin' and spammin' stare
Thank and I'm glad you don't mind me being in here and sorry if you get a lot of hater in here. One of the reason I have become a fun of Sailor Moon was because of me going to Fan Fiction and reader Sailor Moon and Dragonballz crossover.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff