Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where/How are you watching the new series?

Thanks for the gold. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hulu 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Hulu plus 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
CrunchyRoll 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
Neon Alley 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Youtube (LOL WUT) 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Waiting for the DVD 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Other 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
I don't care 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
And here's a form of my own Sailor Scout/ messing around with tektek
Sailor Universe!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I should mess around and try to create my OC scout on Tektek as well.

Dangerous Visionary

Okay in between tonight's ATA, PM'ing like minded users, playing booty grab so I can finish my cosplays, and such I here she is my first OC Sailor Scout:

Sailor Happiness Bunny ahoy! I just love darker skin and I always wanted a dark skinned scout thought it would be nice to have as a kid. Most of the other shows I watched had a least one dark skin character rather they were African-American or not was kind of left up to guess. I do remember seeing a few dark skinned villains though. I'm kind of jelly of dark skin. I'm just kind of golden brown'ish irl.

Man I wish I knew how to make a countdown clock for Gaia. I would so add it to this thread for each volume.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Okay in between tonight's ATA, PM'ing like minded users, playing booty grab so I can finish my cosplays, and such I here she is my first OC Sailor Scout:

Sailor Happiness Bunny ahoy! I just love darker skin and I always wanted a dark skinned scout thought it would be nice to have as a kid. Most of the other shows I watched had a least one dark skin character rather they were African-American or not was kind of left up to guess. I do remember seeing a few dark skinned villains though. I'm kind of jelly of dark skin. I'm just kind of golden brown'ish irl.

Man I wish I knew how to make a countdown clock for Gaia. I would so add it to this thread for each volume.
yes although sailor pluto had slightly dark skin.
most magical girl series don't have a dark skinned character .

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607

Yeah been trying to watch Princess Tutu on Netflix same deal. Well there Utena but couldn't quite get into that series. Too much copy and paste segments. (Those stairs OMG) gonk

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607

Yeah been trying to watch Princess Tutu on Netflix same deal. Well there Utena but couldn't quite get into that series. Too much copy and paste segments. (Those stairs OMG) gonk

Thanks for the present! <3
cat_4laugh

yeah Utena isn't really magical girl. I liked the manga but I didn't care for the anime. ( which apparently was after the anime but whatever)
THOSE STAIRS!!!!

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess

cat_4laugh

yeah Utena isn't really magical girl. I liked the manga but I didn't care for the anime. ( which apparently was after the anime but whatever)
THOSE STAIRS!!!!

LOL. The Cosplays are awesome. Really love Helios. Could not have thought of that on my own. Yeah I remember reading somewhere (maybe Wiki or one of the many Sailor Moon fan sites) that the creator of Utena wrote the manga because they didn't like Sailor Moon especially Sailor Uranus and Neptune relations... Sometimes about it being too innocent or something.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

cat_4laugh

THOSE STAIRS!!!!

LOL. The Cosplays are awesome. Really love Helios. Could not have thought of that on my own. Yeah I remember reading somewhere (maybe Wiki or one of the many Sailor Moon fan sites) that the creator of Utena wrote the manga because they didn't like Sailor Moon especially Sailor Uranus and Neptune relations... Sometimes about it being too innocent or something.

Thanks. I have a feeling there's some sheer sleeves out there but there was no easy way to check for them on tektek XD

yeah I remember hearing something like that too.
Utena the anime is kind of nasty from what I've heard about the rest of it (in terms of relationships)

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

cat_4laugh

THOSE STAIRS!!!!

Thanks. I have a feeling there's some sheer sleeves out there but there was no easy way to check for them on tektek XD

Utena the anime is kind of nasty from what I've heard about the rest of it (in terms of relationships)

I know it does seem like there's more items on Gaia than Tek tek seems to have. No way of finding them. Every time I DO see a new item more people have their equip list blocked. emotion_eyebrow Oh well don't know what their beef is.

Just happy to see more Sailor Moon related cosplays around.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

cat_4laugh

THOSE STAIRS!!!!

I know it does seem like there's more items on Gaia than Tek tek seems to have. No way of finding them. Every time I DO see a new item more people have their equip list blocked. emotion_eyebrow Oh well don't know what their beef is.

Just happy to see more Sailor Moon related cosplays around.

well it's just the way of searching in tektek makes it difficult sometimes
II usually just ask people in their profile what X item is and usually they respond *shrugs*

Yup it was fun making them. Took a lot of time @_@;

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Leopardess

II usually just ask people in their profile what X item is and usually they respond *shrugs*

Most people I asked through PM have told me what it was but others have everything on private so I'll never know what it was. *shrugs* They probably cost millions anyways.

I can tell it took you a long time. @_@ It took me like three days to just to do the main scouts and really I keep RE-making them over because I never seem to want to save up so much gold. So I end up making cheaper versions. sweatdrop

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Lady Leopardess

Most people I asked through PM have told me what it was but others have everything on private so I'll never know what it was. *shrugs* They probably cost millions anyways.

I can tell it took you a long time. @_@ It took me like three days to just to do the main scouts and really I keep RE-making them over because I never seem to want to save up so much gold. So I end up making cheaper versions. sweatdrop

yeah sometimes I just don't ask because I"m lazy XD

I kept forgetting small details so I had to redo a couple of them to add one or two things. And I would go through like a whole section of one color of skirts to see which was best and such XD
While I made them I kept in mind the price so I never really had to redo it for that reason. Although one or two were kept expensive because they were really the best choices. I just might not do those though .XD

Ursine Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sorry just want to said hi and well I hope Sailor moon does came back on the air someday it would be neat see.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Sorry just want to said hi and well I hope Sailor moon does came back on the air someday it would be neat see.
Nothing to be sorry for!

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was cheap and didn't want to buy anything for the Sailor Earth outfit XD
I think it still looks okay though XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff