Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the Sailor Moon Crystal teaser trailer!?

Thanks for the gold. 0.10355987055016 10.4% [ 32 ]
ALL MY WANTS! 0.29449838187702 29.4% [ 91 ]
I cried! 0.090614886731392 9.1% [ 28 ]
I can't wait for the series to come out! 0.2621359223301 26.2% [ 81 ]
It could have been better! 0.074433656957929 7.4% [ 23 ]
Not what I expected 0.051779935275081 5.2% [ 16 ]
I'll wait for the full release 0.071197411003236 7.1% [ 22 ]
Other 0.02588996763754 2.6% [ 8 ]
I don't care 0.02588996763754 2.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]

Lonely Lunatic

This was totally what I was expecting it to be. Hell, even the opening is starting to grow on me.

Chatty Friend

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Sailor Seren
Nicki Weston90
Huh, but I thought that Zoisite and Kunzite had a more of a friendship going on in the Manga o.o

Jeez I hated that they changed Haruka and Michiru into cousins, I mean it's the 21st century now, what's wrong with the younger generation learning about sexuality and same sex relationships?

There's quite alot of Yuri and Yaoi being animated these days, so why not keep that relationship that Haruka and Michiru have x_x
classified_starseed

I was referring to the original run/Dub of the anime (the 1990s version), where the relationship between Zoisite and Kunzite (as the former was changed into a female) went in a slight romantic direction {As I recall anyways, Someone will correct me if I'm wrong}. Again, for some people (those who haven't read the manga) they'd never know about the change/relationship.

And that is the reason for my hopes that any relationships/gender identities/what-have-you will stay the same. In the original dub it was censored, and now hopefully it won't be...but we'll never know until/unless an English dub comes out and Zoi stays a male, and Haruka and Michiru aren't cousins. (If/When the Crystal Series gets that far.)
yum_puddi

I do remember something like that in the original anime to Sailor Moon, but my memory is a little fuzzy about it, I haven't watched in a loooong time as I find it hard to access any streams to the original anime and it's not available on DVD here in the UK crying

I do hope that Crystal will get that far, it would be fantastic if it did and stuck to the original pairings and not being censored at all ><

Chatty Friend

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Milady Alluca
Oh no problem~! I just wasn't sure if I misheard or if there was a new development x'D ANN has an article proving the license though so all good. I'd say the dub is in safe hands, VIZ is really catering to what the community wanted to hear as far as righting the censorship wrongs so I'm confident Crystal will follow suit and just get the transliteration and new script without changing anything too major.
And daaaang I get you so much on the release dates - gotta be fast and quick with pre-ordering SM merch these days x'D

Oh! That's good news! Maybe VIZ will release Crystal in the UK! If they do me and my sister will be happy ducks for awhile! XD
Also VIZ is pretty good with their Dubs and censoring, so I have a feeling that Crystal will still look good on DVD too! ^^

Beloved Shapeshifter

Nicki Weston90
Milady Alluca
Oh no problem~! I just wasn't sure if I misheard or if there was a new development x'D ANN has an article proving the license though so all good. I'd say the dub is in safe hands, VIZ is really catering to what the community wanted to hear as far as righting the censorship wrongs so I'm confident Crystal will follow suit and just get the transliteration and new script without changing anything too major.
And daaaang I get you so much on the release dates - gotta be fast and quick with pre-ordering SM merch these days x'D

Oh! That's good news! Maybe VIZ will release Crystal in the UK! If they do me and my sister will be happy ducks for awhile! XD
Also VIZ is pretty good with their Dubs and censoring, so I have a feeling that Crystal will still look good on DVD too! ^^
That we're finally getting a truly uncut version will be fantastic. Viz is one of the companies that I have a lot of faith in when it comes to their releases in the end.

Dangerous Citizen

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wish that i could see the uncut 9o's anime. but too bad one has to be American to see it. SIGH.
or if only it was on DVD!!! crying

Loyal Senshi

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Sailor pandabear
I wish that i could see the uncut 9o's anime. but too bad one has to be American to see it. SIGH.
or if only it was on DVD!!! crying
classified_starseed

It's being released on DVD/BluRay packs starting in a few months, with a new voice acting cast. November if I'm correctly recalling off the top of my head. {As usual, if I'm mistaken someone is bound to correct me}
yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces