Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the Sailor Moon Crystal teaser trailer!?

Thanks for the gold. 0.091603053435115 9.2% [ 24 ]
ALL MY WANTS! 0.29007633587786 29.0% [ 76 ]
I cried! 0.091603053435115 9.2% [ 24 ]
I can't wait for the series to come out! 0.26717557251908 26.7% [ 70 ]
It could have been better! 0.068702290076336 6.9% [ 18 ]
Not what I expected 0.057251908396947 5.7% [ 15 ]
I'll wait for the full release 0.080152671755725 8.0% [ 21 ]
Other 0.026717557251908 2.7% [ 7 ]
I don't care 0.026717557251908 2.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bitter Ambrosia
lol, it took a while to find the right dress, simply because this one hadn't come out yet. smile i love princess serenity, she's my favorite character. and, she's based off the manga serenity too, with the crown and such.

I feel like we could be silver-hair fans together, then! I'm actually a really huge fan of Sailor Cosmos myself! I super duper hope that Cosmos is put in the anime. I'm also kind of secretly hoping that Princess Serenity gets to keep her silver hair in the remake, too. whee

Dedicated Dabbler

Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia
lol, it took a while to find the right dress, simply because this one hadn't come out yet. smile i love princess serenity, she's my favorite character. and, she's based off the manga serenity too, with the crown and such.

I feel like we could be silver-hair fans together, then! I'm actually a really huge fan of Sailor Cosmos myself! I super duper hope that Cosmos is put in the anime. I'm also kind of secretly hoping that Princess Serenity gets to keep her silver hair in the remake, too. whee

Would we still want ChibiChibi to be as ambiguous as she's been in all her incarnations?

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BlueRockman

Would we still want ChibiChibi to be as ambiguous as she's been in all her incarnations?

You know, I think I'd actually like a little more elaboration on ChibiChibi! It'd be interesting to know more about here if there even IS more about her to know.

I do remember back in the day that the ChibiChibi speculation used to drive me CRAZY with how dumb I thought it sounded. The two that I hated the most were that ChibiChibi was ReixMamoru's child or UsagixSeiya's child. Option 1 is infuriating for endless amounts of reasons, while Option 2 ( while I DO prefer UsagixSeiya ) just didn't make sense because it would mean the future would unravel.

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

me too! here;s hoping!@

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ghost Tamer
BlueRockman

You know, I think I'd actually like a little more elaboration on ChibiChibi! It'd be interesting to know more about here if there even IS more about her to know.

I do remember back in the day that the ChibiChibi speculation used to drive me CRAZY with how dumb I thought it sounded. The two that I hated the most were that ChibiChibi was ReixMamoru's child or UsagixSeiya's child. Option 1 is infuriating for endless amounts of reasons, while Option 2 ( while I DO prefer UsagixSeiya ) just didn't make sense because it would mean the future would unravel.
as i remember, chibichibi was merely cosmos put into a childform. at least, that's how she explained herself in the manga.

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Bitter Ambrosia
me too! here;s hoping!@

Here's an interesting question, though:

What do you NOT want to see in the 2013 remake? surprised

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Bitter Ambrosia
as i remember, chibichibi was merely cosmos put into a childform. at least, that's how she explained herself in the manga.

I think I remember a lot of that for the most part, but I remember being hazy on the why and how it happened. I'm sure it was partially explained, but I think I remember some of it just feeling like an explanation that just had to be good ENOUGH to make sense for the ending to happen. Honestly, the whole last volume felt really, really rushed. gonk

I want answerssssss~ Or at least detaaaillssss~

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia
me too! here;s hoping!@

Here's an interesting question, though:

What do you NOT want to see in the 2013 remake? surprised
hmm. i DON"T want to see the outers being bitches, cuz they really weren't, and that whole love story between Seiya and Usagi. ((As much as I loved it.)) I think that in that part of the anime, it should really stay true to the manga, as much as possible, and to show the other senshi that were introduced in that part. also, i would love to see the asteroid senshi. @.@ but this is about not. hmm. i don't want chibi-usa to be as bitchy as she was either. >.<'

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

I think I remember a lot of that for the most part, but I remember being hazy on the why and how it happened. I'm sure it was partially explained, but I think I remember some of it just feeling like an explanation that just had to be good ENOUGH to make sense for the ending to happen. Honestly, the whole last volume felt really, really rushed. gonk

lol yeah.

Dedicated Dabbler

Bitter Ambrosia
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

lol yeah.

At least it made more sense than the anime explanation.... of being GALAXIA'S STARSEED!!!

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
BlueRockman
Bitter Ambrosia
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

lol yeah.

At least it made more sense than the anime explanation.... of being GALAXIA'S STARSEED!!!
yeah, that was rather irksome.

Dedicated Dabbler

Bitter Ambrosia
BlueRockman
Bitter Ambrosia
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

lol yeah.

Indeed, especially since ChibiChibi looked NOTHING like Galaxia.

Magical Rogue

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
BlueRockman

But... but.. CHIBICHIBI'S HAIR WAS RED AND GALAXIA HAD RED TIPS!

And... And.... And they were both female! It TOOOTALLY made sense!

emo Who am I kidding? It never made sense.

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
BlueRockman
Bitter Ambrosia
BlueRockman
Bitter Ambrosia
Ghost Tamer
Bitter Ambrosia

lol yeah.

oh god yes. i found the explaination that she was the Sailor Moon of the future, Sailor Cosmos being Moon's final form, much more digestable.

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ghost Tamer
BlueRockman

But... but.. CHIBICHIBI'S HAIR WAS RED AND GALAXIA HAD RED TIPS!

And... And.... And they were both female! It TOOOTALLY made sense!

emo Who am I kidding? It never made sense.
lol, some people will swear by that explaination and nothing else though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games