Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the Sailor Moon Crystal teaser trailer!?

Thanks for the gold. 0.10355987055016 10.4% [ 32 ]
ALL MY WANTS! 0.29449838187702 29.4% [ 91 ]
I cried! 0.090614886731392 9.1% [ 28 ]
I can't wait for the series to come out! 0.2621359223301 26.2% [ 81 ]
It could have been better! 0.074433656957929 7.4% [ 23 ]
Not what I expected 0.051779935275081 5.2% [ 16 ]
I'll wait for the full release 0.071197411003236 7.1% [ 22 ]
Other 0.02588996763754 2.6% [ 8 ]
I don't care 0.02588996763754 2.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]

Dangerous Visionary

VaLE3rIa
Miss-dark8607
Dead Astronaut in Space
This is brilliant news. I'm not one for Magical Girl series, but Sailor Moon is in a category of its own. I am thrilled this series is being re-released, and possibly properly too. I hope there is going to be a box set of the series available. A good friend of mine is going to go crazy for this news--unless she already heard and has begun saving money.

Hmm I was thinking that as well. Though I'll buy single issue anyways. I hope we get some new or old artbooks as well. That would be very wonderful. Yeah everyone should start saving up for this.
most likely b sold individually. The 2nd one comes out on Nov 15 i am told :3

Thanks again for the update. When I come from the store I'll update! LOL!

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Do you know what channel? I hope it's not like nicktoons or DisneyXd since I do not have those channels

7,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miss-dark8607
VaLE3rIa
Miss-dark8607
Dead Astronaut in Space
This is brilliant news. I'm not one for Magical Girl series, but Sailor Moon is in a category of its own. I am thrilled this series is being re-released, and possibly properly too. I hope there is going to be a box set of the series available. A good friend of mine is going to go crazy for this news--unless she already heard and has begun saving money.

Hmm I was thinking that as well. Though I'll buy single issue anyways. I hope we get some new or old artbooks as well. That would be very wonderful. Yeah everyone should start saving up for this.
most likely b sold individually. The 2nd one comes out on Nov 15 i am told :3

Thanks again for the update. When I come from the store I'll update! LOL!
a huh sure no prob smile

Dangerous Visionary

More information has been added to the first post. More details shall be added as I find them.

Philanthropic Billionaire

11,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
chang-hang
Do you know what channel? I hope it's not like nicktoons or DisneyXd since I do not have those channels

It's the manga that's being re released. We're hoping for Funimation to pick up the anime, but there's been no news on it yet.

7,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
It's exciting that Sailor Moon is finally being re-released in English, along with the Sailor V Manga as well. heart
Sailor Moon is back? Seriously? OMG! I didn't even know about this until now.

Dangerous Visionary

spazznshort
Sailor Moon is back? Seriously? OMG! I didn't even know about this until now.

Yes it is. Worldwide looks like. I'm thinking they are withholding the anime just to spite us though. I mean Italy, German, and now Mexico? Why not the US? So either its out of spite or Fundi is probably going to get to redub it as its one of the major anime companies. Still wish they would just give it a second series. Still Sailor Moon is Sailor Moon and I will be happy to have it back in any form.

Dangerous Visionary

Jenni Tsukiko
chang-hang

It's the manga that's being re released. We're hoping for Funimation to pick up the anime, but there's been no news on it yet.

Not yet is the keyword. It will still be a shock if it does leak out that Funi is dubbing since hey Italy, Germany and Mexico have gotten the chance to obtain the anime again so it's just a matter of time now.

Lonely Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
you see everything,
you see every part,
you see all my light
and you love my dark...

i'm so excited for this. no only do we get Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, but we also get Codename wa Sailor V, and both are the re-issues, as well as being translated by the company that published it in Japan. i cannot wait...!

it would also be nice if the anime got picked up again, and it would also be cool if the live-action could be subtitled at least, but i'll live with the fansubs until then.

you dig everything,
of which I'm ashamed
there's not anything to
which you can't relate
and you're still here...
Sailor moon was the first anime I watch when I was little. heart heart :]

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow!! This thread really took off. I am glad for the update.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Yay Sailor Moon!
I still love that show, if I had the money, I would buy the whole DVD series in English.

I don't usually have the money for manga, but I'll be sure to buy this when it comes out <3
Party time! biggrin

Dangerous Visionary

melissa Ivory
you see everything,
you see every part,
you see all my light
and you love my dark...

i'm so excited for this. no only do we get Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, but we also get Codename wa Sailor V, and both are the re-issues, as well as being translated by the company that published it in Japan. i cannot wait...!

it would also be nice if the anime got picked up again, and it would also be cool if the live-action could be subtitled at least, but i'll live with the fansubs until then.

you dig everything,
of which I'm ashamed
there's not anything to
which you can't relate
and you're still here...

Well if we all continue to support this release then it may bring back a whole rebirth to it. Its great timing to because Wonder Woman is making a comeback as well so hey double girl power in the works here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff