I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

For me, Futurama is one of the better shows on that air block neutral
Futurama is just a stupid american cartoon...

InuYasha is just a stupid Japanese cartoon.

People like you piss me off. You probably think that Japan is filled with billowy white clouds, and all the people watch the same show and the same time and then call their friends talking about how Miroku touched Sango.
And then when you get off the plane or boat, seeing all the citizens holding up huge signs that say "WE LOVE YOU I_am_Tsuki! COME BE A MANGAKA HERE AND SHOWER US WITH YOUR HOLY GLORY!"
Do u really think im that stupid?????? honestly u guys r running out of good insults!
We dont think you are that stupid, no way. We just think you need a life, and need to stop arguing.
I like argueing!!!!!!!!!!!!

So next time you argue, atleast give reasons for opinions, instead of just going, "it suks!!1!" It makes you like semi-intellegent. surprised 'mazing.
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

People like you piss me off. You probably think that Japan is filled with billowy white clouds, and all the people watch the same show and the same time and then call their friends talking about how Miroku touched Sango.
And then when you get off the plane or boat, seeing all the citizens holding up huge signs that say "WE LOVE YOU I_am_Tsuki! COME BE A MANGAKA HERE AND SHOWER US WITH YOUR HOLY GLORY!"
Do u really think im that stupid?????? honestly u guys r running out of good insults!
And you never had any to begin with.
why thank you...... mrgreen

Professional Witch

I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay
I_am_Tsuki
Earth Monkey

That's even worse.

We dont think you are that stupid, no way. We just think you need a life, and need to stop arguing.
...but you're not very good at it.
I_am_Tsuki
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im am not stupid!! just bored!

Well, there are many other lovely activites you could enjoy instead of making racist and ignorant comments on the internet. Go sell your labor power to earn delicious capital! Join the Green Party! Convert to Islam! Write a novel! The options are endless, my friend.
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay

Isn't that Mitch Hedburg in your Siggy?
Its been fun u guys but i got to go....i know. ur all going to miss me dont cry! i shall be on later! heart

Professional Witch

SaiyanMonkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
I_am_Tsuki
Ishtar Fay

YES. heart

You get 10 Pi points for knowing that. heart

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Ishtar Fay
@Tsukasa Elric Going to share the rest? surprised
Nope, I don't particularly feeling like getting myself banned. >.>

I'll share one though.
Swimming to Japan.

What I_am_Tsuki is doing isn't arguing, it's trolling. Why not just... Stop feeding the troll? I'm sure she has a bridge she needs to get to.
Comrade Clara
I_am_Tsuki
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im am not stupid!! just bored!

Well, there are many other lovely activites you could enjoy instead of making racist and ignorant comments on the internet. Go sell your labor power to earn delicious capital! Join the Green Party! Convert to Islam! Write a novel! The options are endless, my friend.
fyi i already am writing a novel!!!!!!! go me!
SaiyanMonkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
YES. heart

YES! Have you heard the "Carefree" gum bit?

"I had a piece of Carefree gum, but after an hour or so I was back to questioning my mortality."
SaiyanMonkey
Comrade Clara
SaiyanMonkey
Futurama is a wart on the a** of Family Guy.

That makes Family Guy a butt. surprised
No, that makes family guy a semi-human creature with a but.

Is it a big butt? Because Clara likes big butts and she cannot lie.

I never claimed to be mature. ninja

Professional Witch

SaiyanMonkey
SaiyanMonkey
I_am_Tsuki
Aioshiko
YES. heart

"I had a piece of Carefree gum, but after an hour or so I was back to questioning my mortality."
Yes. xd
Comrade Clara
SaiyanMonkey
Comrade Clara
SaiyanMonkey
Futurama is a wart on the a** of Family Guy.

That makes Family Guy a butt. surprised
No, that makes family guy a semi-human creature with a but.

Is it a big butt? Because Clara likes big butts and she cannot lie.

I never claimed to be mature. ninja
IT's as big as America is...........uh.....not Iraq.
*Sigh* Well, now that I_am_Tsuki left, there is no one for me to demoralize, Im leaving now.
SaiyanMonkey
SaiyanMonkey
YES. heart

Yes. xd
Ha. That was a stupid question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas