Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Um, I don’t remember the anime Skip beat having a kiss scene, in the manga there are ‘lip-to-lip’ scene but nothing overly sweet(yet)
Ones with kissies
Hana Yori Dango: modern day Japanese Pride and Prejudice with a touch of bullies
Nazo no Kanojo X
Otome Yokai Zakuro: Fantasy with a meiji era backdrop, the heroines have doggy ears
Romeo x Juliet: a fantastical and magical take on the famous Shakespeare play
Shinsekai yori : about a group of friends who live in a small community of telekinetic users, in an almost utopia like setting. But as these friends grow older they begin to learn of the horror through which and why said utopia was achieved and kept.
Tenkuu no Escaflowne: mecha with fantasy
Emma: A Victorian Romance

BL
Kyou Kara Maou
Love Stage

sorry but i had to add these, when I read your list
Ones that have no kissies but make you go aww(romantically)
Acchi Kocchi: slice of life, romance comedy. The everyday shenanigans of a group of friends, very cute.
Dog Days : fantasy, adventure, fighting, Oh did I mention doggy ears and tails?
Kaikan Phrase: about the journey of a male j-pop band, much more journey like than manga. Should watch for your own review, but I kinda liked it.
Kamisama Hajimemashita: A girl who just became homeless agrees to take the place of a god at his temple. What she didn't count on was the jerk of a guardian waiting for her there. But she won't take it lying down and tries to show whose boss.
Kotoura: a girl who can read minds and has had a hard time because of it enters a new school and meets a boy who is weird. Yet this boy accepts her even with her powers, and little by little, she gains more friends who don't hate her for her powers and accept her.
Munto (watch either only the ova or the series not both is what I recommend) I like the OVA's better
Ookami-san to shichinin no nakama: about a group of highschoolers who are a club which lends a hand to other students who request it. Of course that means that these requesters will owe this club. Ookami-san is the main brawns of the group, and the story starts with a very shy, hunter boy. Each episode is a parody of a fairy tale.