Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruyokomi
Tonehriko
I've been rewatching DBZ. I can't remember how I got into it in the first place though ^^;;
I watched the first episode of DBZ kai and they changed the opening. Don't get me wrong I don't mind hearing Vic Mignogna's voice, but I miss the wicked guitar solo in the opening of the original anime. crying

Haha...funny thing about that opening...on my tv it sound like the song said "we're in love now" instead of luck.
And, now that you mention it I don't remember the original opening at all... *googles*
WickedREMY
Things like Beyblade and Pokemon and Digimon just don't seem to get old.. but I used to watch more shoujo anime as a kid, like Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew. I'm confused as to why I ever enjoyed watching them now. O_o
I used to have a Beyblade. And I don't remember much of Digimon but I remember some parts I think. I always thought they were so cute. heart
Tonehriko
Ruyokomi
Tonehriko
I've been rewatching DBZ. I can't remember how I got into it in the first place though ^^;;
I watched the first episode of DBZ kai and they changed the opening. Don't get me wrong I don't mind hearing Vic Mignogna's voice, but I miss the wicked guitar solo in the opening of the original anime. crying

Haha...funny thing about that opening...on my tv it sound like the song said "we're in love now" instead of luck.
And, now that you mention it I don't remember the original opening at all... *googles*
I used to sing along with it when I was little. My dad and I would watch DBZ together every Saturday.
Ruyokomi
Tonehriko
Ruyokomi
Tonehriko

I used to sing along with it when I was little. My dad and I would watch DBZ together every Saturday.

I want to say that's why I started watching it too. Otherwise it was Salior Moon and Pokemon. I wish Cartoon Network showed anime that wasn't at like 1:00am... :C *sigh*

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idea I rewatch stuff all the time. Specially stuff from my childhood.

Anime I watched when I was younger:
Marmalade Boy
Kodocha
DoReMi
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball/Z (always my favorite)
Pokemon Seasons 1-2
BeyBlade
Please Save My Earth
Monster Rancher
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Scamper the Penguin
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Totoro
CatNapped
Tonehriko
Ruyokomi
Tonehriko
Ruyokomi
Tonehriko

I want to say that's why I started watching it too. Otherwise it was Salior Moon and Pokemon. I wish Cartoon Network showed anime that wasn't at like 1:00am... :C *sigh*
Lol yeah, once school gets started I usually don't have that kind of kid energy anymore. xp
A.I.Project

Marmalade Boy
Kodocha
DoReMi
Sailor Moon
Pokemon Seasons 1-2
BeyBlade
Please Save My Earth
Monster Rancher
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Scamper the Penguin
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Totoro
CatNapped
I bought myself Spirited Away I want to own Howl's moving Castle I wish I had all the Miyazaki movies. @_@

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ruyokomi
A.I.Project

Marmalade Boy
Kodocha
DoReMi
Sailor Moon
Pokemon Seasons 1-2
BeyBlade
Please Save My Earth
Monster Rancher
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Scamper the Penguin
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Totoro
CatNapped
I bought myself Spirited Away I want to own Howl's moving Castle I wish I had all the Miyazaki movies. @_@

Same. I own all the Miyazaki movies that I listed I also have Castle in the Sky. I also want to get Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke (used to own it on VHS), and Nausicaä.

Lonely Streaker

I tried re-watching Sailor Moon when I was in High School and I was pretty disappointed :[

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruyokomi
French_Lady_Rhonda
I'm rewatching Sailor Moon. I love it. It has always been one of my favorites.
I started getting into it after episode 10. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be before I rewatched it.But I didn't realize how much Usagi/Serena whined so much..... @_@ I had to turn the volume down. xD

I'm rewatching Sailor Moon too! It's one of my favorite animes cause I grew up with them.

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amam2217
I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon, and I can't believe how corny it is. Lol. I used to think it was so amazing, now I just kinda laugh at it. On the other hand, I still get a kick out of the Pokémon series; That'll never get old for me. : ]

User Image
Jin Kisaragi the "False Hero"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed so hard when I watched Sailor Moon once again. I couldn't stop laughing I got kicked out of my room because I was watching with my cousins... I can't find the video of it but it was an episode where Darien/Mamoru turned bad... He was like "I'm going to show you my best moves!" He started move his arms like he was running and tried to poke them with his hands or something like that. I made fun of that so much...
Ahhhh... Sailor Moon, what memories it brings.

User Image

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ruyokomi
The Climax
Yes all the time, I still love things like Pokemon, DBZ, Gundam Wing, and basically the rest of everything on Toonami but I was rewatching Hamtaro and DAMN WTF was I thinking, maybe it's because it's directed towards a younger audience but it was just awful :/
Yeah I remember there was like an anime version of Transformers that came on Cartoon Network at 4 am and I would set my alarm clock just to watch it and also .Hack//sign. And Gundam, It's ashame that anime is depleting from CN channel. I remember when anime came on every night on Adult swim and now it's only on Saturday nights after 11....

On a brighter note, the anime that Adult Swim does show is still the same anime they showed 6 years ago >.> Seriously, how many times do we have to watch the same episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha? I mean, Inuyasha even has an ending season that they aren't showing!

I miss Pilot Candidate for Goddess... /sigh

As for the anime that I've rewatched is Outlaw Star. That anime never gets old. Ever.
Thanks for all the replies guys. biggrin I'm not going to reply much more. I think this has enough if you guys want to carry out your own conversation. Thanks again! heart

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'v been watching Detective Conan/Case Closed for 11 years!!!!
I love rewatching old anime I used to watch as a child, like Monster Rancher, Dragon Ball and Pokemon. Right now I'm rewatching Sailor Moon, but in Japanese. I hate how they cut out so many parts in the english version, and even whole episodes. Also, they made the english dub really childish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff