Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Things like Beyblade and Pokemon and Digimon just don't seem to get old.. but I used to watch more shoujo anime as a kid, like Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew. I'm confused as to why I ever enjoyed watching them now. O_o
Oh, totally. I went back to Taiwan for vacation and things I used to watch like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody were on tv a lot. I've also been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho and Code Lyoko. biggrin
I watched one of the new Pokemon episodes on kids tv the other morning. I was like, "What the hell is going on?" Seriously the only characters I recognised were Ash and Pikachu. I still watched the whole thing though. biggrin

I like rewatching the first series too.
Adventures of the Little Koala.

Dedicated Friend

User Image
"And you all know, security is mortal's greatest enemy." -Hecate
I enjoy watching Yu-Gi-Oh. And I am rewatching
Shaman King in Castellano.
I've been rewatching DBZ. I can't remember how I got into it in the first place though ^^;;
Miruza_Sohma
I watched one of the new Pokemon episodes on kids tv the other morning. I was like, "What the hell is going on?" Seriously the only characters I recognised were Ash and Pikachu. I still watched the whole thing though. biggrin

That and they made Ash have eye color...(>_> wink
Tonehriko
Miruza_Sohma

Yeah the whole thing was just weird. Last time I watched it I think he also had a different voice actor. They've also changed the colour of Jessie's hair. Probably a few other things.
Miruza_Sohma
Tonehriko
Miruza_Sohma

Yeah the whole thing was just weird. Last time I watched it I think he also had a different voice actor. They've also changed the colour of Jessie's hair. Probably a few other things.

OMG they made it PURPLE. Durr.
Bwazzam
Ruyokomi
Bwazzam
Oh, I does this every once in a while.
And I feel the same way each time.
I remember thinking Sailor Moon and Pokemon was the s**t, but now I realise how cheesy and just gahh they actually are. xD
I still know some are cheesey yet a still choose to watch them. Like Tokyo Mew Mew.

Oh God, that too.
All I can do is shake my head and laugh.
When I was in grade school I used to bring my .Hack and Tokyo Mew Mew manga to school.... sweatdrop
LunarAurora
Oh, totally. I went back to Taiwan for vacation and things I used to watch like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody were on tv a lot. I've also been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho and Code Lyoko. biggrin
SDFHSNEGMRSGJSR!!!! A long time ago when I got home from school I would always watch Code Lyoko. XD I WAS IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW. whee

Dapper Informer

I love rewatching old series.
I have the Toonami lineup from my childhood sitting on my wall.
All I need is Rurouni Kenshin and Tenchi in Tokyo to complete it.
Tonehriko
I've been rewatching DBZ. I can't remember how I got into it in the first place though ^^;;
I watched the first episode of DBZ kai and they changed the opening. Don't get me wrong I don't mind hearing Vic Mignogna's voice, but I miss the wicked guitar solo in the opening of the original anime. crying

Lunatic

We all know that 2D girls (Quoting the God, Keima Katsuragi) can be better than 3D but..
Well..I haven't done this in a while, but normally, at least once a month, I rewatch a few episodes of Ranma, Sailor Moon or CCS, and sometimes I'll rewatch a couple of seasons of Ranma in one week.
I feel like a little kid again, not understanding why Ranma's female side is sexier than the entire female cast, not understanding that Mamoru/Darien could practically be a *****, wondering why Tomoyo/Madison has obvious lesbian feelings for Sakura. I'm also wondering why the dubs (Well, Ranma's was good for me) of the latter two are so freaking corny.
Ahhh, the feeling of nostalgia.
All these adorations with anime females are making me question my sexuality.I have thrice as many crushes on boys /shot dead
Daily Days
I love rewatching old series.
I have the Toonami lineup from my childhood sitting on my wall.
All I need is Rurouni Kenshin and Tenchi in Tokyo to complete it.
I haven't watched Rurouni Kenshin in LONG time. Long as in I only remember glympses of it. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff