Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sitting here watching Magical DoReMi on Youtube. I've never finished it since it got cancelled on 4kidsTV so I picked it up again. I feel like a retard for enjoying it (although some moments I can't handle the girliness level) But I enjoy rewatching my childhood animes. I bought Wolf's Rain and Cowboy Bebop so I could watch them whenever I wanted to. SSOOO do you guys rewatch old animes? If so what anime and your opinion about the series you watched?

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon, and I can't believe how corny it is. Lol. I used to think it was so amazing, now I just kinda laugh at it. On the other hand, I still get a kick out of the Pokémon series; That'll never get old for me. : ]
Yes all the time, I still love things like Pokemon, DBZ, Gundam Wing, and basically the rest of everything on Toonami but I was rewatching Hamtaro and DAMN WTF was I thinking, maybe it's because it's directed towards a younger audience but it was just awful :/
amam2217
I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon, and I can't believe how corny it is. Lol. I used to think it was so amazing, now I just kinda laugh at it. On the other hand, I still get a kick out of the Pokémon series; That'll never get old for me. : ]
I rewatched sailor moon also XD I was thinking "Wow this is so cheesey" and I thought Usagi/ Serena had a more mature voice but she did in the later episodes. xD I got to episode 48 and then remembered there was like 200 episodes so I just skipped the rest and went to the last episode to jump my memory.

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I'm rewatching Sailor Moon. I love it. It has always been one of my favorites.
The Climax
Yes all the time, I still love things like Pokemon, DBZ, Gundam Wing, and basically the rest of everything on Toonami but I was rewatching Hamtaro and DAMN WTF was I thinking, maybe it's because it's directed towards a younger audience but it was just awful :/
Yeah I remember there was like an anime version of Transformers that came on Cartoon Network at 4 am and I would set my alarm clock just to watch it and also .Hack//sign. And Gundam, It's ashame that anime is depleting from CN channel. I remember when anime came on every night on Adult swim and now it's only on Saturday nights after 11....

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I still love Pokemon, even though each episode is the same and the characters are pretty predictable sweatdrop but... it is awesome in its own way. Just remembering how happy I was watching it each morning is enough for me to keep loving it.
French_Lady_Rhonda
I'm rewatching Sailor Moon. I love it. It has always been one of my favorites.
I started getting into it after episode 10. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be before I rewatched it.But I didn't realize how much Usagi/Serena whined so much..... @_@ I had to turn the volume down. xD
NightmareMoonFairy
I still love Pokemon, even though each episode is the same and the characters are pretty predictable sweatdrop but... it is awesome in its own way. Just remembering how happy I was watching it each morning is enough for me to keep loving it.
I only could get into the Pokemon episodes with Misty and May in them. After the rest I was like no way.. Dx I rememeber when I watched an episode and Ashes voice sounded like puberty hit him with a brick. I was rebellious about it so I guess that's why I don't watch the new ones anymore. :T
NightmareMoonFairy
I only could get into the Pokemon episodes with Misty and May in them. After the rest I was like no way.. Dx I rememeber when I watched an episode and Ashes voice sounded like puberty hit him with a brick. I was rebellious about it so I guess that's why I don't watch the new ones anymore. :T

Shaggy Loverboy

Oh, I does this every once in a while.
And I feel the same way each time.
I remember thinking Sailor Moon and Pokemon was the s**t, but now I realise how cheesy and just gahh they actually are. xD

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruyokomi
NightmareMoonFairy

Oh, I don't watch the new ones either. wink It pissed me off when I saw May replacing Misty. No other girl can take her place! Never! stare (Dawn is even more annying)
Bwazzam
I remember thinking Sailor Moon and Pokemon was the s**t, but now I realise how cheesy and just gahh they actually are. xD
I still know some are cheesey yet a still choose to watch them. Like Tokyo Mew Mew.
NightmareMoonFairy
Ruyokomi
NightmareMoonFairy

Oh, I don't watch the new ones either. wink It pissed me off when I saw May replacing Misty. No other girl can take her place! Never! stare (Dawn is even more annying)
And now all the girls are girly. I hate that the whining Dawn did.

Shaggy Loverboy

Ruyokomi
Bwazzam
I still know some are cheesey yet a still choose to watch them. Like Tokyo Mew Mew.

Oh God, that too.
All I can do is shake my head and laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff