Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

Bunni Geisha
GhostlyWhitePumpkins
Bunni Geisha
AnimefanRex
Bunni Geisha
AnimefanRex
Dragon ball z to dragon ball z kai was a much needed improvement. the only downside is that every fanbase with too many fillers or that didn't follow the manga will beg for it over and over and over again. I just want to slap them sometimes, and tell them that every anime will not follow the manga otherwise the manga sales would go down, because moving pictures are more awesome!

Kai is an abomination please leave.

I don't think you have the right to tell someone to leave a place that anyone is welcome. I also don't think you have the right to tell me what is a abomination and what isn't.

Go ask anyone who isn't a weeaboo what they think of Kai, they'll tell you the same thing.
Not saying you're one btw! But Weeaboos tend to like it so that's why I said ask someone who isn't.

Please just agree to disagree. smile

I was about to ask "Who are you!?" but you're the OP so nvm XD

Also that doesn't seem possible, they quoted with a giant reply I don't feel like reading. So instead I WON'T read it and therefore not respond either lol

because I'm right.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
AnimefanRex
Bunni Geisha
GhostlyWhitePumpkins
Bunni Geisha
AnimefanRex

I don't think you have the right to tell someone to leave a place that anyone is welcome. I also don't think you have the right to tell me what is a abomination and what isn't.

Go ask anyone who isn't a weeaboo what they think of Kai, they'll tell you the same thing.
Not saying you're one btw! But Weeaboos tend to like it so that's why I said ask someone who isn't.

Also that doesn't seem possible, they quoted with a giant reply I don't feel like reading. So instead I WON'T read it and therefore not respond either lol

because I'm right.

Continue on when the OP nicely asks.

14,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
Moving right along... I forgot to add my own thoughts to this.

I would love to see a remake of the Ronin Warriors! They could do it so epic.

I'm interested to see what happens with the new Sailor Moon anime since they claim it'll be closer to the manga.

Scompiglio's Wife

AnimefanRex
Bunni Geisha
GhostlyWhitePumpkins
Bunni Geisha
AnimefanRex

because I'm right.

It's because she's smart enough to know when an argument is actually distracting the topic. Either way...

Kai is eh in my opinion. Since DBZ was a nostalgia trip, Kai would simply remind me what I liked back in the 90's. Either way, people are always going to be on either side or neutral.

As for the Sailor Moon remake, I'm actually not sure I want to see it. I mean, considering it'll be OVAish... how long can it last?

Invisible Gaian

Princess of the Crows
AnimefanRex
Bunni Geisha
GhostlyWhitePumpkins
Bunni Geisha
AnimefanRex

because I'm right.

It's because she's smart enough to know when an argument is actually distracting the topic. Either way...

Kai is eh in my opinion. Since DBZ was a nostalgia trip, Kai would simply remind me what I liked back in the 90's. Either way, people are always going to be on either side or neutral.

As for the Sailor Moon remake, I'm actually not sure I want to see it. I mean, considering it'll be OVAish... how long can it last?

trust me it's not because she's smart, just a troll and I'm more upset at her for telling me to leave a forum.it's something I can't let go and bugs me.

Kai is a good remake but people complain on small things that can't be helped, and that's why they dislike it or it's not new animation. I kid you not!

Sailor moon OVA could last awhile or be 40 minutes long like hellsing ultimate. give it a try you got nothing to lose but everything to gain.Just think after years of waiting you (or sailormoon fans) get a few more episodes good or bad this could get others to watch an older show. I think it's going to be good. Just wait for it smile it could turnout to be somsomething as good as the pokemon OVA from last year.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

It's not really a bad thing, there'd be nicer animation and updated art and the like. I'd love to see Black Cat and Hakusho get a facelift with spiffier art... while leaving Creed still Train-crazy rofl He's so funny

14,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
BOMB4Y
It's not really a bad thing, there'd be nicer animation and updated art and the like. I'd love to see Black Cat and Hakusho get a facelift with spiffier art... while leaving Creed still Train-crazy rofl He's so funny

You mean Yu Yu Hakusho? I'd agree on that completely, the story was great but some of the animation not so much. They could really do an awesome update with that one.

Shirtless Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
While an epic in the real sense of the word, many people say that they won't watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes because it feels too dated.
On the other hand, we all know how poorly some remakes are handled, and it's doubtful that nowadays the animation companies would keep stuff like
a dying soldier missing his lower body, dragging his bowels behind him while whimpering "mummy... mummy...".

While I'd very much like to see a remake of it, I have severe misgivings at the thought.
The only remake I've been watching is Rebuild of Evangelion. It certainly succeeded in getting me back into the anime.

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
remake are not necessarily biggrin cool

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

GhostlyWhitePumpkins
You mean Yu Yu Hakusho? I'd agree on that completely, the story was great but some of the animation not so much. They could really do an awesome update with that one.
Mmhmm, I meant YYH. I loved its comics and saw some of its anime adaptation. Updated animation would be great!

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
i think it depends on weather or not the people that are remaking it are making it better or worse.
i couldnt stand the new art in the ai no kusabi remake. the old version was so much better

Green Ladykiller

Ew, the Berserk movies. My excitement quickly turned into horror.

Alien Invader

I think a lot of anime needs to just stay buried. xD Odds are if it was bad enough to warrant a remake in my mind then I probably didn't like it much to begin with. xD
I'm also an Evangelion fan who didn't like the rebuilds. Just kinda downplayed some stuff that was important to me. T~T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff