Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Man-Lover

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Street Fighter Q
- Tasogare no Arashii -
Um, how about Prince of Tennis if you like sports anime. But as for my selection it would be, Vampire Knight/ Vampire Knight Guilty, Fruits Basket, Sekirei, and Gravitation just to name a few. (Gravitation is Yaoi so dont watch if you dislike yaoi)
Hajime no Ippo is the superior sports anime/manga.

Oh, I've never heard of that anime before, I am not very familiar with sport themed anime/manga, so all I can recommend is Prince of Tennis and Slam Dunk lol. I watch more action themed anime.
Hajime no Ippo is about pro boxing. I find it pretty enjoyable.

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Street Fighter Q
- Tasogare no Arashii -
Street Fighter Q
- Tasogare no Arashii -
Um, how about Prince of Tennis if you like sports anime. But as for my selection it would be, Vampire Knight/ Vampire Knight Guilty, Fruits Basket, Sekirei, and Gravitation just to name a few. (Gravitation is Yaoi so dont watch if you dislike yaoi)
Hajime no Ippo is the superior sports anime/manga.

Oh, I've never heard of that anime before, I am not very familiar with sport themed anime/manga, so all I can recommend is Prince of Tennis and Slam Dunk lol. I watch more action themed anime.
Hajime no Ippo is about pro boxing. I find it pretty enjoyable.

Ah... I can't play the video due to having a slow internet server, but I researched it and will consider watching it too! I'm a fan of fighting sports and I also enjoy older anime/manga such as Yu Yu Hakusho and Fushigi Yugi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff